21stCB Special Edition

Pinheadstern

I would actually like this but I just went to the bank to get £20 out and was greeted with the message 'Insufficient funds.' Not happening then :/

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not going to pay 83 euros for this.. I don't have a creditcard or something which plays vinyls..

So.. I hope somone will scan it at some point..

I'll just buy the regular CD on May 15 :happy:

This would definitely be a cool thing to have, but I think I'll stick with the Deluxe Edition of the CD, and then save my money for the tour. :)

I'm not going to pay 83 euros for this.. I don't have a creditcard or something which plays vinyls..

So.. I hope somone will scan it at some point..

I'll just buy the regular CD on May 15 :happy:

I'm debating whether to cancel my pre order of the standard one and change to the deluxe, but i dunno whether the twice the price of the standard is too much, especialy when we dont know whats on it to make is deluxe yet

I'd love to have that special edition cause it sounds really great but it's way too expensive...

Hmm... Maybe I can get an advance on next week's allowance. And the week after that. ... And the week after that.

I keep thinking I've missed something.... 90 bucks?

It may be worth money in years to come if it is kept in pristine condition and never played, but how is the same songs again on vinyl and a bit of artwork a 'special edition'?

I'd rather the special edition gave away HLAHG or FHT concert footage (for example) instead of just the same music again. There's nothing different on it. I usually defend the band to the hilt but this time I can't agree this is value for money, limited edition or not. (sorry guys).

What exactly does it offer other than what's on the bog standard disc?

60 pages of artwork and a few vinyl's. Nothing extra in terms of music though.

Haha ditto. Even if I was rich beyond my wildest dreams I don't think I'd want it.

It's not a rip off though, I can see you get what you pay for if you're into that kind of thing.

if i were rich beyond my wildest dreams, i probably would buy it, but im not, so i won't!

basically the picture booklet. basically i pre-ordered it on play.com for £8.99 ($12-14?) somehow, i don't think any photobooklet is worth, what, $78?

if i were rich beyond my wildest dreams, i probably would buy it, but im not, so i won't!

basically the picture booklet. basically i pre-ordered it on play.com for £8.99 ($12-14?) somehow, i don't think any photobooklet is worth, what, $78?

wow, is that really all thats different *goes and checks out play.com*

EDIT: It doesnt say whats different on the special edition, actually it doesn't say anything on the special edition doesn't even give the cover art from what i can see

I just been on greendaymusic.com and it says theres only 3000 of them made, so i think i think the one on play might be different to that, since its only £17.99 when the special one on gdmusic is like £50, otherwise it doesnt make sense

haah this is my birthday present:) ordered it:)

Now i just need to get a record player somehow :D

YAY!

Fuck!

I wanna buy this so badly!

I don't even think it's that expensive. But I don't have my own credit card! :mad::(

And just 3000 copies :cry:

Fuck!

I don't even think it's that expensive. But I don't have my own credit card! :mad::(

You don't find it that expensive?!?! :o *has heart attack*

You don't find it that expensive?!?! :o *has heart attack*

well...that's limited edition...and that's Green Day :P

well...that's limited edition...and that's Green Day :P

Lol i know! But I don't have the money for it. :cry:

I just hope that it'll still be around by the time I've saved enough money. Haha

Fuck!

bloody hell i find that expensive, for green day stuff i would pay just about anything, but even that to me is to expensive, i can't afford £50 not on my student loan anyway!

btw, what's up with the digital download .. it says 12:01 AM May 15th. Will that be US West Coast-time'ish? 'Cause I'm from Holland, which means I've to wait 'till 7-8 AM or so ...

I didn't know if I would be able to get one because I am broke this month (damn flights to Ireland and train tickets for birmingham), but I just got a letter and cheque though the post this morning informing me of my tax rebate so I think I am gonna treat myself XD

btw, what's up with the digital download .. it says 12:01 AM May 15th. Will that be US West Coast-time'ish? 'Cause I'm from Holland, which means I've to wait 'till 7-8 AM or so ...

That would be my guess, considering they only had this in the "United States" section.

over $90....that's kinda much.

almost 4 months of pocket money :lol:

Mm, gotta think about it.

Waitwaitwait. Digital download?

Is that only for the SE, or for the album in general? :o

Archived