21stCB Special Edition

Pinheadstern

Really wishing money came flying out of my ass right now. I am double checking, maybe a miracle fart will send out a hundred dollar bill.

Lollercoaster.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:o A new one! *Takes note of Lollercoaster* :lol:

Im so random.

:o A new one! *Takes note of Lollercoaster* :lol:

Im so random.

lollercoaster2.gif

Yeah, times are tough, but I'm doin pretty good ..... I've never bought a record for a C NOTE, but when I saw it , I didn't even think twice....

Me too...I'm in. I don't think I'll open it though. If there are only 3000 being made, and if this record is going to be as big as I think, this should be worth $3,000 in 15 years I bet.

good, I can sell mine in 15 years. SURELY I will be over this band by then....right?

good, I can sell mine in 15 years. SURELY I will be over this band by then....right?

Pah. Good luck with that. :lol:

I cant imagine getting over Green Day.

How many of the AI Jimmy Diarys were made? I just bought one for like $5US used on Amazon, they said it could take a month to arrive :o

Holy fuckballs batman! that's expensive. My horse needs to be seen by a chiropractor... so only a regular album for me. Who knows, maybe I'll be able to find one on eBay later (probably years when someone doesn't know what they have).

I cant imagine getting over Green Day.

How many of the AI Jimmy Diarys were made? I just bought one for like $5US used on Amazon, they said it could take a month to arrive :o

Same here. I've been listening to them since I was swimming around in my dad's testicle. Maybe that's why I can't get over them...

I bought mine at Best Buy when it first came out, and they had a whole table of them, so I doubt it's as rare as the SE of 21stCB.

Oh geez, I really, really want this. I wonder if it'll be sold out by next Friday....when I get paid!!

Same here. I've been listening to them since I was swimming around in my dad's testicle. Maybe that's why I can't get over them...

I bought mine at Best Buy when it first came out, and they had a whole table of them, so I doubt it's as rare as the SE of 21stCB.

:lol::lol:

Oh geez, I really, really want this. I wonder if it'll be sold out by next Friday....when I get paid!!

I dont think these will sell fast, I doubt there gonna sell much! Everybody is complaining about the price, with reason!

i'd love to order it. but no way am i spending 90 bucks on a CD.

So what exactly is so special about this CD that makes it worth over $100? Sorry if it was already mentioned.

i just bought it a few minutes ago :)

im totally into vinyl so this is totally worth the $100+

Its special because a) Only 3000 b) Comes with 3 Vinyls c) Massive Booklet d) Digital Download.

Its special because a) Only 3000 b) Comes with 3 Vinyls c) Massive Booklet d) Digital Download.

e) Regular CD

Yes, that too :P

Oh and f) Its pure fucking Green Day = Awesome.

I think its the deluxe cd

Nah it just says full album, they are doing a deluxe one though...which I'll be buying too :lol:

Nah it just says full album, they are doing a deluxe one though...which I'll be buying too :lol:

youre right my bad.

is there a deluxe version in the USA and a KYE single version?

Why can't I order this in the UK?

When I choose my country it just takes me to the regular CD page. :angry:

youre right my bad.

is there a deluxe version in the USA and a KYE single version?

Not sure, I hope there is a vinyl KYE. A Picture or Coloured one, a plain would suck.

Maybe you'll be getting a different special edition?

What I cant understand is, they tell us the Class of 13 Blue cover would be the Special Edition and its not?

Maybe its gonna be the 21st CB SINGLE cover?

^ i mean CD.

I know, I just mean I hope there is a vinyl too.

choose USA as your country. you can choose england as your shipping address afterwards. ;)

Archived