American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

During the second night of St. Jimmy, I had a chat with the lotto girl and she said that there was talk/they were interested in getting Pink to come in and take over the role for a bit, but she didn't know the status of that being in effect or not.

That sounds awesome, but she's pregnant and quite far along, which I would assume would rule anything like that out :/

LOL. It happened during AI or JOS because Esper had to bring a towel to Johnny on the scaffolding during City of the Damned. :lol:

:wub:

I wouldn't be surprised if Gerard or Krystina joined the tour. Sometimes I think Gerard doesn't know when to leave a show, to be honest.

I wouldn't be surprised if Gerard or Krystina joined the tour. Sometimes I think Gerard doesn't know when to leave a show, to be honest.

Krystina just got off of the "Spring Awakening" tour. I don't know if she wants to do that again.

LOL about Gerard. He doesn't seem to be a touring-type, though. Yet he was thisclose to be Moritz on tour, right? Instead of Blake?

I bought a ticket for May 1st!

Another reason for the recent downturn in ticket sales could be that many of the people who go regularly are simply tapped out after the last few weeks and need some time to recover financially!

Krystina just got off of the "Spring Awakening" tour. I don't know if she wants to do that again.

LOL about Gerard. He doesn't seem to be a touring-type, though. Yet he was thisclose to be Moritz on tour, right? Instead of Blake?

I heard he was talking about it, being Blake's replacement, but then stuff happened and American Idiot started so I guess he gave up.

sorry if this has been posted.

I saw this on a music website - http://www.nme.com/news/green-day/55339

I guess that was inevitable but it also says "The report added that those kind of box office figures in New York, where the musical is showing, usually lead to shows closing."

Aww, that sucks about the ticket sales :(

I'd really love to see Chase as Johnny. I don't know why, I just know he'd be awesome for the part :cool:

Happy Birthday to Ms, Alysha Umphress....that red haired goddess who kicks ass in Too Much Too Soon. One of my favorites. :)

During the second night of St. Jimmy, I had a chat with the lotto girl and she said that there was talk/they were interested in getting Pink to come in and take over the role for a bit, but she didn't know the status of that being in effect or not.

WOW that would be fantastic!

OOOH! YES!

I'm seeing the show on Thursday! If Chase is Johnny, that would be nice. (Though I love to see Van, too.) But, this is exciting, thanks, Plaid, for letting us know!

Get well soon, Van!

i just hope they have a great turn out Sunday night for Wallace Davey and the mystery 3rd person's final show

is the mystery 3rd person still leaving?

If they want to goose ticket sales again as well as cast someone with an already-over-the-top presence and the talent to back it up who'd be PERFECT as a female St. Jimmy, I have one word: GaGa.

• Like 1

If they want to goose ticket sales again as well as cast someone with an already-over-the-top presence and the talent to back it up who'd be PERFECT as a female St. Jimmy, I have one word: GaGa.

yeah I have one word too = Circus

Happy Birthday to Ms, Alysha Umphress....that red haired goddess who kicks ass in Too Much Too Soon. One of my favorites. :)

Aww is it her birthday?? She's one of my favorites from the show. I got to meet her when I was in NY the last time and she's just the sweetest/funniest person. She really liked my hair, haha. Happy Birthday Alysha!!

i just hope they have a great turn out Sunday night for Wallace Davey and the mystery 3rd person's final show

is the mystery 3rd person still leaving?

Mystery person has been mysterious... :ermm:

However, their next gig is said to begin on the 16th so... unless they want to try double duty, they have to leave on the 13th.

It's still strange that they haven't announced replacements yet... =/

She said they talked about her too, but it's too difficult to work a time frame around her tour.

I was just about to post a birthday wish too :D

I wouldn't mind either of those :happy:

She said they talked about her too, but it's too difficult to work a time frame around her tour.

Shame that. Oh well. =/

Jason just posted on facebook that he'll be on for Will both shows on Sunday 20th.

This is his broadway lead debute :thumbsup: