Green Day at Reading 09

14razorbacks

EDIT:

Friday: Arctic Monkeys

Saturday: Green Day

Sunday: ACDC

i will update this in a second when she copy and pastes me it and sends me a screenshot.

i wouldn't believe me either, i know that.

this is what i'm hearing though, and it is from a trustworthy source.

---

OK, so:

she's not allowed to copy and paste all of it. the first two lines are:

READING/LEEDS FESTIVAL 2009 MEMBERS.

Subject: BREAKING NEWS!

Body: We have just had almost full confirmation that Green Day, will be headlining the event on the Sunday, 30th August 2009. With such guests as, Muse, Slipknot, Kings of Leon, and other big names, also rumoured to play, on the last day. We are very excited to be able to tell you this news.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I think it is possible they would appear. They last appeared 2004 so I think their appearance would be about right. Depends on when the album comes out though, could be they appear in 2010.

Well I think it is possible they would appear. They last appeared 2004 so I think their appearance would be about right. Depends on when the album comes out though, could be they appear in 2010.

yea..... i hope they go on tour this year though :pinch:

yeah. honestly, if i saw this thread i wouldn't believe me for a second.

i am not lying though, i swear. this is exactly what im getting told.

if i can persuade the person to get me a print screen as well i will; though they don't want to 'cos it is an exclusive private membership thing and they don't wanna lose their place. understandable.

awesome news

its nice to hear about things happening :happy:

awesome news

its nice to hear about things happening :happy:

We know nothing is happening.

I think it's true. This is gonna be a popping Green Day year, I believe. Album, tour, headlining a festival, tv appearances, tv specials, interviews, giggity giggity :happy:

Gives me something wonderful to look forward to :D

I think it's true. This is gonna be a popping Green Day year, I believe. Album, tour, headlining a festival, tv appearances, tv specials, interviews, giggity giggity :happy:

Gives me something wonderful to look forward to :D

:fingercrossed:

I kind of thought they would be, whether it's before the album release or not. Reading and Leeds loves Green Day. Although it does say "almost" confirmation, but still; it's definitely likely. I really wanted to go to Reading this year as well.

Lol I remember when there was a rumour they'd play there last year. But this year is a whole other matter! I bet they will :happy:

Not that I'll be going :lol:. Waaaay too expensive, I'll stick with a proper concert. But it'll certainly be fantastic to have them in this very country doing stuff :woot:. God, I can't wait.

Awesome! :happy: i hope thsi time we can find all the songs they play not just a couple like from 2004.

God... 2009 is already looking to be the greatest year in my life!!!

Archived