New Green Day album 2009, sign up for updates

Fuzz

Where and when did he say it was a 100% confirmed?

Warner UK, (which is aparrently different to Warner US), sent out e-mails to major green day fan sites to promote the uk-based site. They also e-mailed the user Green Date, be cause he is the lead singer of one of the largest UK cover bands, which is why he said he knew stuff that we didn't.

Andres said something like that a few pages back. If you're still unsure or want more info, then you could probably PM him :)

EDIT: and Andres beat me to it!

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply
don't come on this thread then.

no.

people should learn to contribute more to this thread than "IM EXCITED"

example of a good contribution was netty's post of that video, it makes us go into another direction, other than "i'm excited"

I never confirmed it with the band. But i validated it because the email address that was being used to send out these emails, and because it was more than just one person claiming to get the emails about the signup.

Also, the actual signup is on GreenDayUK.net, that is the official warner uk site for Green Day. So it's very highly unlikely someone hacked in and put up a fake sign up. That's about as much confirmation I needed to go ahead and post it on the main site.

did you check the video yet andres??

no.

example of a good contribution was netty's post of that video, it makes us go into another direction, other than "i'm excited"

I don't think this post is a particularly good contribution :P

I don't think this post is a particularly good contribution :P

:lol:

neither was this one

Is that the first thats been heard of that vid around here?

i think so, according to the vid, it was recorded yesterday!

don't come on this thread then.

That was inappropriate. Go to your room.

Oh yeah, I get sick of the over-excited members of this society, but hey...what ya gonna do?

I just lurrrrrrve it when people react, though. Just like then! and probably below!

*comes on this thread*

no.

my apologies for my last post, it was before i had really seen netty's post :), although i do in part agree with you.

now that vid is interesting. i PMed the guy to ask where he got it from, i'll let you guys know if i get a response.

oh and this post is the most import ant of all... :D

K, moved the posts over to a new thread.

do you think the vid is a authentic, Andres??

O_O

Oh my god.

i know right???

it was a GREAT update, i'd have falen if i wasn't sitting, and i'm 90% certain this video is a way of green day telling us "chill out, we are on it"

and there i was bitching of people's responses, and BAM this video comes,

what worrys me about that video, is that you don't actually see any of the guys do you? i mean the first guy does look like bill, but the whole thing could be a hoax.

but it looks like they're mixing it.

Check the tattoos, niglet.

That's Billie Joe alright.

you're probably right...i'm just being over-cautious. but then again, after 'The Hillside Dance' and 'Coffee and Repent', can you blame me? lol

man, i've already got those songs stuck in my head.

the only news is the new video from studio.

yeah but that shows that they're getting on with making a new album....i hope

Why has the sign up website changed and is not even saying anything anymore about the new album and looks like gd.com?

Your sig is so awesome... :)

that news piece from mtv.com said they changed it, if I'm not mistaken... I guess we already know the fun is starting sooner than we think, cause it did. Like, a couple of days later, that video came out lol So the fun has begun!

Your sig is so awesome... :)

that news piece from mtv.com said they changed it, if I'm not mistaken... I guess we already know the fun is starting sooner than we think, cause it did. Like, a couple of days later, that video came out lol So the fun has begun!

The fun has indeed begun. I think the fun of waiting for the new album is wonderful, because there are so many people here to share the excitement with. I don't even feel impatient (well not much :) ).

I don't feel terribly impatient, either, honestly. Because I know once everything dies down, and after I see them in concert, I'm gonna bottom out :lol: I want the excitement to last. So I can shiver in antici............................................................pation longer :D

I don't feel terribly impatient, either, honestly. Because I know once everything dies down, and after I see them in concert, I'm gonna bottom out :lol: I want the excitement to last. So I can shiver in antici............................................................pation longer :D

hahaha! antici............................................................pation :lol:

Archived