Your plans for the next Green Day tour...

greendaytone

LOL TELL ME ABOUT IT AND THATS 2 GRAND POUND... thats like 9 billion dollors! or 3500 either one felt like the same... and im yet to meet the boys... my accountant has kept track so far on green day alone ive spend close to 11000 pounds on them and there producers/tour operaters/ money grabbing weeners!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'll only go to 1 cause its supposed to be right expensive.. but i definatly want to go and i will

Not if I stalk you first Beathe. mohaha :shifty:

I thought I was the stalker here. My boyfriend lives there at the moment, so he'll know where I should hide and stuff. :cool:

I'll see them in Paris. And Lyon is they come back in this city, my sister lives here now so that's a very good point. One of my cousins live in London, so I'll probably go there too, but it depends on the date.

I hope they'll soon be back :]

Silje, ill join you.... i went to go see FHT when they were at Roxy's... fantastic show! i had to get a 2 grand loan out to pay for it all but hay hoo was worth it! next time can someone put me up for the night? :D

OK, can't wait! :wink:

If I was loaded, I would be a groupie :lol: Not a slutty one, I'd just follow them around....

though I might be persuaded to be a slutty one :eyebrows: haha jk

But I would follow them around, I'd go to every single stop on their tour.

Afterall, I've seen Pinhead Gunpowder

HATE YOU!!! jk <3

:P lucky.

i think if i had money and/or was allowed out, i'd end up following them through my state.

maybe when im older...like what, 20 or something i guess? i'd go to a different country.

...i wonder if this place will still be like this in 5 years....now im suddenly sad.

I have yet to see them yet in concert nor have I ever been to a concert (family is too strict) I would like to just see them somewhere close maybe in Lexington or Louisville close to where I live or even Cincinnatti I would love to see them. If I was lucky enough to have more money then I would go see them at more venues across the nation and abroad.

Silje, ill join you.... i went to go see FHT when they were at Roxy's... fantastic show! i had to get a 2 grand loan out to pay for it all but hay hoo was worth it! next time can someone put me up for the night? :D

2 and woah thats heaps!

While we all wait patiently for the next Green Day album and tour, I've been toying with the idea of following Green Day on their next tour. I'd love to do this, but at the same time, i know going to too many shows would probably be overkill, especially if they're all so similar like the last tour.

But... have you guys got any thoughts on how many times and where you'd like to see them on the next tour?

At the moment, i really want to try and get to the very first show, wherever that may be (probably America). As well as that i'd like to catch them at a festival again (maybe somewhere in Europe). And then probably all of their London shows, cos thats where i live! I also want to see them at Wembley stadium, which i'm convinced will happen on their next tour! :D

Yeah, I'm in college. My parents would never support such and escapade.

Yesum at this stage it's a definetee 'yes'

but knowing me I'll wuss out on seeing my favourite band because of something stupid like my friends no coming with me or something like that.

fuck that I'm going. :D

Archived