Your plans for the next Green Day tour...

greendaytone

While we all wait patiently for the next Green Day album and tour, I've been toying with the idea of following Green Day on their next tour. I'd love to do this, but at the same time, i know going to too many shows would probably be overkill, especially if they're all so similar like the last tour.

But... have you guys got any thoughts on how many times and where you'd like to see them on the next tour?

At the moment, i really want to try and get to the very first show, wherever that may be (probably America). As well as that i'd like to catch them at a festival again (maybe somewhere in Europe). And then probably all of their London shows, cos thats where i live! I also want to see them at Wembley stadium, which i'm convinced will happen on their next tour! :D

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't seen them yet in concert.

So, I'm planning on seeing them as many times as I can when there around my area. :)

I plan to do as many in the UK as kids/family/bloke/money allow and I would love to see them in NY too.....

I've never been to one yet! Throughtout the years it's been a mix of parents saying I was too young, no money, no-one else wants to go, not being able to get back home etc.

If they do another one I will queue for days outside Manchester's box office and sleep on the streets afterwards. I don't care. I am going! Anf if I have to go on my own, then I will lol

I hope they do another tour. I'd probably want to go twice!

I don't care if it's the last show, I just want to see them once. I hope they come to my area.

yeah, same here. I don't care what show it is, or how much it costs.

I'd give anything to see the boys live.

I've never seen them live, and believe me if I had the money I'd see them as many times as possible with no limit, I wouldn't care if every night was identical!

Unfortunately I know I'll probably only be able to afford one or maybe two shows because of the combination of tickets and expensive public transport. But oh my fucking god when it comes to those shows I'll be pulling out all the stops :D. I'll be going with my fellow Green Day obsessive sister, but if by some slim chance she can't afford it or get a babysitter I'll go alone - who needs company when I've got my boys? :woot:

Also, we'll be arriving as early as possible and working out a plan to get to the front of the gig by any means necessary. There's no way I'm straining my eyes from the back.

If only they'd come to England as the Foxies like they

strongly implied... :cry:

I'd actually like to see a Green Day stadium show from both the very front and also from the back, to get a feel/contrast of the whole atmosphere. It'd just be hard to hold myself back from trying to get to the very front everytime!

it will most likely be expensive

it will most likely be in a stadium

it will most likely be on a weekday, whilst I'm away at college

I will most likely not go

but

if they prove me wrong then I will most certainly go

I'll do everything to try get to a show.. will be expensive probably and on a weekday when I'm in school, but I'll be going.

I'll go and see them if they come to Ireland....don't know if I'd bother going to the UK though. I'm not as die hard a fan as I was 2 years ago.

I followed Green Day on their last tour, and I had the time of my life! I'll do it again when the next album comes out, I'll probably fly to America, but would love to see them in Europe as well! If anyone wanna come with me, you're more than welcome to! :D

I've never been in one but I'd like to..

They aren't coming to Spain though.

They have been to Spain before so who says that they won't come now?

Guest kerplunkadeline
I followed Green Day on their last tour, and I had the time of my life! I'll do it again when the next album comes out, I'll probably fly to America, but would love to see them in Europe as well! If anyone wanna come with me, you're more than welcome to! :D

I wanna comeeee....bring me siljeee...pleasee :cry: ...i really wanna come..and iam gonna go..they've never been in russia..and i haven't got a hope anymore..i should go somewhere in europe..."U.K "

When they toured for AI, I hoped that they would come close to my area, but they never did... So when the FHT shows came along, I made that 7 hour drive and am so glad I did! When they tour again, I want to make it to at least 2 shows. Gotta start saving money...And yes, I definitely would want to be in the front :eyebrows:

I wanna comeeee....bring me siljeee...pleasee :cry: ...i really wanna come..and iam gonna go..they've never been in russia..and i haven't got a hope anymore..i should go somewhere in europe..."U.K "

I had given up hope too, but then all of a sudden I can wake up in the morning and think "Wow! I've seen them live ten times and met Billie Joe twice", so you're coming with me! :D

I hope they'll come to Italy, maybe North Italy, like Milan or quite close to my area.

But if they'll go to the South, I don't care, I will drag my cousin on the first plane and we'll see them, wherever they'll be.

I've never seen them live before, so I hope I'll can in this tour.

And finally I hope they won't come to Italy in june/july, coz I'm going to take exams in those months :/

Archived