Ever get emotional over Green Day?

adelineidiot

well I cried a lot in milton keynes wake me up when september ends! and you?

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Em...I cried after I met them. I didn't cry infront of them or anything but I went into the toilets afterwards and shed a few tears, I was just so happy. Also right before I met Billie, my eyes started to well up a little and Adrienne was like 'You're so cute.' :lol:

once for wake me up when september ends on BiaB (watching it on dvd) and when my nimrod cd cover snaped (if that counts) i got really upset, but the cd didnt brake thank god

never

I just felt sad for Wake Me Up When September Ends in Biab

Never. However much music or films etc affect me or make me sad / happy, they just don't ever make me cry. Things that actually happen to me can though, so I suppose if I actually went to see them in concert or met them it could happen afterwards maybe.

Leanne, given the fantabulous experience you had, I don't think there's anyone who wouldn't cry a few tears of joy. :woot: Adrienne Armstrong thinks you're cute!

I'm not entirely sure there's been any crying due to Green Day on my behalf. They tend to cheer me up when I'm in a bad mood... not so much the other way around.

It can't be!!! sorry this is wrong,the title was ''special emotions with green day''.

sorry for this it was my first topic:(

I think I'm a bot to over sensitive because i tend to cry alot with stuff got to do with them...

The most recent thing was a few days ago some channel was playing biab and i was watching it all happy and all of a sudden i realised how music i missed them (dont ask me how i can miss something i dont know!) and i just started crying and wouldnt stop for about an hour!

When those slane castle rumours were around and it wasnt true i really freaked out and had a mini breakdown (i was only like 12 so thats why i was acting so weird)

same when that asshole said fht were playing in dublin although i didnt freak out as much as that time

When they were playing oxegyn and my cousin went and i couldnt go cuz i was too young and had no money i spent the whole day crying

...i know it sounds really immature all of this but i just cant help it!

oh and sometimes when i was reading the stories about the fht gigs here i would start crying, sometimes thoguh it was cuz i was happy cuz they seemed to have such a good time...

I cried when the whole fht thing started ya know the 8th of dec or whenever...i went and listenind to the 3 songs and i was shaking like crazy...and tears were rolling down my face and i just got kinda paralysed so i kept listneing to the songs on headphones and my mom seen me and i musta looked seriously weird so she was like whats wrong??? and i couldnt even speak!! Imagine when the new green day cd comes out how fucked up ill get!! or when i see them live =O I might just die!

anyways i have too many stories and im too lazy to write them out so...

Yeah, crying to Green Day is abit much.

yeah it does seem weird but sometimes i just cant help it...funny thing is is that i dont cry much besides Green Day...maybe theyre evil, they make me cry :lol:

Oh and i didnt read this title right

The first time was probably just being upset when i was 11 for kids making fun of me for liking green day :lol: kinda funny when i think back

Do you cry because you have a fat ass??

what's biab?

bullet in a bible

Guest Fat Bottomed Boy
yeah it does seem weird but sometimes i just cant help it...funny thing is is that i dont cry much besides Green Day...maybe theyre evil, they make me cry :lol:

Oh and i didnt read this title right

The first time was probably just being upset when i was 11 for kids making fun of me for liking green day :lol: kinda funny when i think back

Do you cry because you have a fat ass??

bullet in a bible

I think maybe you have a few issues which go beyond Green Day. There songs ain't that moving. :)

uhm, green day's never caused me tears, but there have been times when I was being dumb and crying and i started listening to them.

does that count?

what's biab?

Bullet.In.A.Bible :)

I think their songs can be that moving, music is a subjective thing. Some people cry more than others, big deal.

I'm not someone who naturally cries unless I'm in a real, upsetting situation, so they wouldn't actually make me cry. But Green Day's songs have moved me more than all the other music I've ever heard put together :P

Archived