Moving

letterbomb_262

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never even had a sense of home. I like to know that I have shelter and security, but I really don't care where I am. I never get homesick.

And this would sound like the words of someone who has been moved around a lot, but I'm typing from the same house I spent my first week of life in.

no, i've lived in the same place for like 11 years and i've never really had anybody for them to move away from me. everyone ditches me anyway, moving or not.

my first "love" moved out of state when I was 9

whenever we sell the house I get to move 600 miles away from everyone I know :cry:

luckily though one of my friends turns 16 in July and he said if I give him gas money he'll come get me :happy:

Yeah!

There's a guy whom I like very much. He was with me in the same class in school. Now, I moved from this city to live in another one where my college's located, and I no longer see him!

I miss him so much, although he may not like me in the same way I do. In another way, this may be "One-Sided love".

Guest 16PaperLanterns

Yes.

I moved to Rome for a year, away from all my friends, and then when I moved back, I was missing my friends in Rome, and all my old friends ditched me. :/

I grew up in the military so all my friends were air force brats, so I was always moving away from friends or my friends were moving away from me. Just about the time you get to know someone its time to say goodbye. But the one thing you do learn is that people come and go, it hurts, but things go on and you'll be ok.

I have a friend who moves around the U.S. every couple of years. It's basically becuase her father is never happy with his job.

I've never even had a sense of home. I like to know that I have shelter and security, but I really don't care where I am. I never get homesick.

And this would sound like the words of someone who has been moved around a lot, but I'm typing from the same house I spent my first week of life in.

i think you are a really interesting person

• 1 year later...

One of my best friends moved to Canada, I haven't seen here in almost 2 years. My cousin lives in Cape Cod, I haven't seen her for a couple of years too.

Yeah. When i moved Primary schools i moved away from my best friend Chloe. We stayed in touch for a while, but then she moved and we just lost touch.

I moved out of my parents' place when I was 13. I only see them like twice a month during school and at most of the holidays since then.

Two of my close friends moved to Australia when i was young.

One moved when i was 7, and one moved when i was 12.

I kinda hold a grudge against Australia for taking away my friends. :)

i've never moved. lived in the same house my whole 18 years (soon to be 19 years) of life.

I've moved, let me think, four times. I still don't like that, but oh well, it's life I guess.

I would've moved again this summer, but I convinced my mother to stay here another year to finish high school.

So I guess, well, I'm sure we'll be moving next year. So that'll be my fifth time. :mellow::lol:

My best friend has lived next door for about 4 years when his mum suddenly decided that she wanted to move back to Niedersachsen where they originally came from... it's about 400 km from here. At the same time, my parents found a house in the city they always wanted to live in, so we also had to move. I was quite young back then, but it was really hard for me, I remember that I cried a lot.

Well, my best friend still lives where he moved back then, but we often chat on ICQ or call each other. We all so try to meet each other, but we're both pretty busy, so it's difficult.

I moved from Sydney to Brisbane when I was 13. At first it was the hardest thing ever because I was borin in Sydney, all my close friends were there and all my cousins who I grew up with were there and I had to leave it all behind for a place I never even knew about.

I was really depressed when I initially moved here and being at the awkward age of 13 I found it hard to adjust in a new school. But soon enough I made a bunch of friends and now they are my best friends who I got to spend my high school years with. In the end it wasn't such a bad thing, and I'm actually happy I don't live in Sydney haha.

But my parents are actually moving away in July and it will be the first time I really have to cope without them here for me, which will be weird and it will take some getting used to. But not having parents around definitely has some positives.

All of my friends have either physically moved away or, for some, emotionally.

I've made great effort to stay in contact with them, but to no avail.

I do have one great friend though, but she lives about three hours away and I haven't seen her for nearly a year. Thankfully though, I'll see her tomorrow when we meet the guys of New Found Glory. :D

ive never moved, and neither have any of my friends.

Archived