The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

I have that book...it's okay. If I remember correctly there's some wrong information in there and it's not necessarily the best written book on them. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, kaylubd said:

I have that book...it's okay. If I remember correctly there's some wrong information in there and it's not necessarily the best written book on them. 

Nearly every book I’ve read has had mistakes. It was the pictures and replicas that attracted me. It’s a beautiful package.

28 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Nearly every book I’ve read has had mistakes. It was the pictures and replicas that attracted me. It’s a beautiful package.

Yeah the replicas are cool. It was just disappointed with it, especially since I usually like Gillian G. Garr.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I bought a Green Day magnet on ebay, it's the Insomniac era caricature drawing of them. I used to have that shirt back in middle school and I loved it, so I was happy to find a magnet of it for a good price!

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Montclare said:

I think I finally now have all Green Day books.

cCvd1SP.jpg

That’s a fun one

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Weeeeeeeeeeeeell technically, my boyfriend paid for most of it, but it still counts as I bought it, I guess. Either way. I recently found a Tre! CD in a record store and it's the first trilogy album I got! Can't take a pic rn because I misplaced my camera, though.

After 8 months waiting, brazilian mail services finally delivered my Dookie and Revrad picture discs 

• Sad 1

• 2 months later...

I bought a GD patch (AI one) last friday... inside the marketplace of a anime convention, lol. :lol:

• Like 1

The Big One, Can You Break Through?, and Life Without Spot compilation cassettes :D (They include "I Want to Be Alone", "Best Thing in Town", and "Rox Yer Ass", respectively)

• Like 3

I just bought a scarf from I think the 21st century breakdown tour currently on holiday so no pictures. As I’ve not seen it myself yet 

4 hours ago, James! said:

I just bought a scarf from I think the 21st century breakdown tour currently on holiday so no pictures. As I’ve not seen it myself yet 

21CB scarf - never seen one - can you post a pic after your holiday please.

12 hours ago, SHART said:

21CB scarf - never seen one - can you post a pic after your holiday please.

I have one, got it on the webstore around 2012

3b2453ef991199212045afe544f498bc.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/12/2018 at 4:29 PM, Todd said:

I have one, got it on the webstore around 2012

3b2453ef991199212045afe544f498bc.jpg

Don’t know how much you payed for it do you? 

Revrad mural tshirt! Mustard checker cat hoodie & GD camping mug - really only wanted the black beenie - but it was out of stock 😼

eBay Finds

found a copy of 39/smooth vinyl (lookout records version) its in no means pristine condition ( the sleeve is damaged)

also, a copy of the maximum rock and roll turn it around comp 2x7" in decent condition (shipped from Germany)

both with shipping under 100$ CAD

• 1 month later...

I finally got my hands on those Wrigley Field pins from last year. They're actually in their online store! Still can't track down the poster or shirt. 

• 2 weeks later...

I got a Boulevard of Broken dreams street sign  key ring from 2004 from a place in the U.K. called Home bargains strangest place I’ve ever seen Green day merch ever played 49p for it wich is about 64cents. I couldn’t believe it I bought them all at that price I was crazy not to so I have 5 :)! 

• Like 4