Did Green Day sell out?

Fuzz

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Exactly.

Green Day obviously don't care if they piss off their fans by releasing a certain type of album, though.. They KNEW that putting certain songs on the albums are a gamble to their fans, etc.. but they do it anyway, because it's THEIR music; THEIR choice. Their not doing it to please anyone but themselves. One of their best traits (: As long as they like it, they're happy.

I probably couldn't have said it better myself.

They do whatever the hell they wanna do.Point-blank.

I think that Green Day look like bananas. So yes...they sold out.

Omg... so, if now i had in my mind that dying your hair blue is bananas, Green Day sold out when they made Warning?

Give me a break...

I think it's really sad how pathetic people are about labels, etc.. They're missing out on good music. In I way, you have to say screw 'em- because if they're gonna be like that; they don't DESERVE to listen to Green Day.

You also have to think back to all those wonderful *punk* bands that started the whole thing- they were all UNIQUE... they didn't follow the ridiculous stereotypes that you associate punk with today. EX: X-Ray Spex, Adam & The Ants, The New York Dolls. Seriously.

Agreed...GD albums should have a noob filter installed on the cd's or somethin
:lol: That would be an amazing invention! But I really hate the term "noob", etc... People have to get into it SOMEHOW. Everyone has been a "newbie" at somepoint. What it SHOULD be- is for people are are TRULY interested and PASSIONATE about it. People who aren't going to conform to non-conformity, thinking otherwise. Things like that just need to stop.

Omg... so, if now i had in my mind that dying your hair blue is bananas, Green Day sold out when they made Warning?

Give me a break...

It was a joke? Dude...mellow out a bit yeah?

I don't know about you other people,but I like blue hair dye.^___^

You also have to think back to all those wonderful *punk* bands that started the whole thing- they were all UNIQUE... they didn't follow the ridiculous stereotypes that you associate punk with today. EX: X-Ray Spex, Adam & The Ants, The New York Dolls. Seriously. :lol: That would be an amazing invention! But I really hate the term "noob", etc... People have to get into it SOMEHOW. Everyone has been a "newbie" at somepoint. What it SHOULD be- is for people are are TRULY interested and PASSIONATE about it. People who aren't going to conform to non-conformity, thinking otherwise. Things like that just need to stop.

Heh youre right sorry... :P

Refrasing, "GD albums should have a punk-is-using-mohawks-and-writing-always-the-same-type-of-music filter

You believe I even saw a comment on "Words I might ate" saying that punk is using mohawks, taking drugs, hard and fast music and stuff.... ?

I don't know about you other people,but I like blue hair dye.^___^

I prefer red (fav colour XD), but I like them in the more natural colours best (: Makes them more unique than the stereotypes allow punk to be... which is SO weird because there were VERY few punks dying their hair unnatural colours when it first started.

The word banana just screams joke
:lol: bananas are used in all the best jokes.
In that case your forgiven :P Didnt got that sorry
:lol: no probs.

The word banana just screams joke

Yeah, but this is a very tense subject for some (like me), and we're not looking for jokes- we're waiting for those attacks people so ignorantly throw out.

Atleast you said it was a joke...or I would have my eye twitching a million miles a minute! XD"

I prefer red (fav colour XD), but I like them in the more natural colours best (: Makes them more unique than the stereotypes allow punk to be... which is SO weird because there were VERY few punks dying their hair unnatural colours when it first started.

Ah well I dont think dying your hair is stereotype...

Yeah, it does happen a lot since it first started, but i find it funny :)

Ofc, what I just said is a stereotyping indicial

Heh youre right sorry... :P

Refrasing, "GD albums should have a punk-is-using-mohawks-and-writing-always-the-same-type-of-music filter

You believe I even saw a comment on "Words I might ate" saying that punk is using mohawks, taking drugs, hard and fast music and stuff.... ?

Were they saying that's what punk WAS?! *eye twitch*

:lol: bananas are used in all the best jokes

Yeas. I like bananas, because they have a peel.

Were they saying that's what punk WAS?! *eye twitch*

Yeah... I was like "WTF??!?!?111" :P

*sigh* some people.....

Yeah, but this is a very tense subject for some (like me), and we're not looking for jokes- we're waiting for those attacks people so ignorantly throw out.

Atleast you said it was a joke...or I would have my eye twitching a million miles a minute! XD"

But she used the word banana, surely you know that someone couldn't possibly be a sell out for the reason that they were a banana.

Yeah, but this is a very tense subject for some (like me), and we're not looking for jokes- we're waiting for those attacks people so ignorantly throw out.Atleast you said it was a joke...or I would have my eye twitching a million miles a minute! XD"
It's just a stupid thread. You should stop being so serious about it. This thread needs stupid jokes to liven it up because in real life this thread is a senile 75 year old man. Nobody likes senile old men.
Yeas. I like bananas, because they have a peel.
:lol: oh god.

It's just a stupid thread. You should stop being so serious about it. This thread needs stupid jokes to liven it up because in real life this thread is a senile 75 year old man. Nobody likes senile old men.

Yeah, it actually ends being a stupid thread... its amazing how people are, thats why.

Hey, when i'm 75 and senile I hope someone likes me !!! :P

Archived