Green Day gifs

titi_bp

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

cartheftza5.gif

this is a animated picture of tre DRIVING. seriously, who is crazy enough to let him drive? LOL :lol:

th_sonocoolea5.gif

This is Tre using his spit and snot to keep his hair up.

th_jerrrrrk.gif

This is drunk Tre at the Bizarre Festival

^Nope, I'm pretty sure those are new, so thanks a lot for those! :happy:

Haha, I hope I don't go and repost some now, sorry if they're already put up here :)

wearethechampionsbjclosss1.gif

AI6.gif

pusher.gif

biabholiday.gif

Credit to random person for the first one, rest to me haha. :P

^I think I explained it a couple posts back.. here it is! Hope it helps a bit :happy:

I just take screenshots in.. what was it called again? Power DvD? Yeah. I think so. And then I smack 'em together again in Jasc animation shop pro :happy:

Yep, at the button with a camera on, you can right click and set it to save files. The you can just press and hold down the "C" key whenever you want to capture something, and it will snatch the frames for you. Some will double up, so you have to go trough and check that it's only one of each. Then it's just to import the pictures into the animation prog of choice :happy:

^I think I explained it a couple posts back.. here it is! Hope it helps a bit :happy:

Nope it don't helps I don't understnads. What Power DVD?

Nope it don't helps I don't understnads. What Power DVD?

Ok. Power DVD is a program you can use to play videos, DVD's etc. on your PC.

You can download it for free here.

You can also use it to take screenshots by pressing the little button with a camera on it (in the Power DVD player).

Every time you press the button, a new file (.bmp file of that frame you snapped) will appear in the following folder (if you don't go in there and change it manually, that is): "My Documents\CyberLink\PowerDVD\Snapshot".

You can manually configure the camera button to take pictures for as long as you hold the button down. (It will continuesly snap photos for as long as you keep the button down.. bah, sorry for my bad english. I don't know how to word this right, but I hope you'll get what I mean :lol:)

So after you've snapped the frames you want to make an anim outta, you head over to the folder and do the shitjob. AKA checking that it's no double-up of any frames. This part sucks ass, haha.

Then you import the image files into an animation maker program. (I use Jasc Animation Shop Pro myself, because it's the simplest shit you can get. I'm not very bright. :lol:)

I don't know about the features in other progs, but in Jasc you can just go to the "Wizard" button on top of the screen when you start it up, and follow the instructions there. It'll help you to import all the images, make sure you get them in in the right order though :)

You can change the speed of the animation by selecting all the images in the "filmstrip" by selecting one, than press "Ctrl" and hold it in whilest pressing "a". That should select them all. Then right click on one of the images, and press "Frame Properties" and set the frame display time down if you want it faster, and up if you want it slower.

If you feel like it, you can play around with effects as well.

When you feel like you're done, go to the "file" menu in the upper left corner, and click "save as.." . Name it and save it. Done.

I hope I managed to make it a little bit more clear for you, and I'm looking forward to see your work :happy:

Ok. Power DVD is a program you can use to play videos, DVD's etc. on your PC.

You can download it for free here.

You can also use it to take screenshots by pressing the little button with a camera on it (in the Power DVD player).

Every time you press the button, a new file (.bmp file of that frame you snapped) will appear in the following folder (if you don't go in there and change it manually, that is): "My Documents\CyberLink\PowerDVD\Snapshot".

You can manually configure the camera button to take pictures for as long as you hold the button down. (It will continuesly snap photos for as long as you keep the button down.. bah, sorry for my bad english. I don't know how to word this right, but I hope you'll get what I mean :lol:)

So after you've snapped the frames you want to make an anim outta, you head over to the folder and do the shitjob. AKA checking that it's no double-up of any frames. This part sucks ass, haha.

Then you import the image files into an animation maker program. (I use Jasc Animation Shop Pro myself, because it's the simplest shit you can get. I'm not very bright. :lol:)

I don't know about the features in other progs, but in Jasc you can just go to the "Wizard" button on top of the screen when you start it up, and follow the instructions there. It'll help you to import all the images, make sure you get them in in the right order though :)

You can change the speed of the animation by selecting all the images in the "filmstrip" by selecting one, than press "Ctrl" and hold it in whilest pressing "a". That should select them all. Then right click on one of the images, and press "Frame Properties" and set the frame display time down if you want it faster, and up if you want it slower.

If you feel like it, you can play around with effects as well.

When you feel like you're done, go to the "file" menu in the upper left corner, and click "save as.." . Name it and save it. Done.

I hope I managed to make it a little bit more clear for you, and I'm looking forward to see your work :happy:

:woot: Awsome Thank you so much.

But I don't know where to click when I download Jasc Animation Shop Pro. :mellow:

:woot: Awsome Thank you so much.

But I don't know where to click when I download Jasc Animation Shop Pro. :mellow:

And I don't know how to play a video in Power DVD. Help

This should be the direct link to the download :)

It's only a 15 day trial or so though.. but it's better than nothing. :/

But It's totally crackable. haha =P

It's from this interview on a Finnish TV programme in 1995 (which is probably also in the GDC downloads section)

It's quite amusing, they're well bored haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YSYtcQnHnk

Enjoy!

oh dear...I was 5 years old in 1995 and haven't ever heard of GD :D :D

they really ought to visit here (Finland) again. I'd sooo love it.

how do you make a gif picture??? some one PLEASE tell me!!!!!

I am curious as to where the Fuse one with Tre and Billie came from (I know it's from fuse though becase I can see part of their logo there. lol.) Also, is there a link to that interview on youtube that anyone know's of? I can't do downloads on this computer (due to antivirus software), so I need a youtube type thing to view the interview from. And sorry for the spam, I would love to contribute to the thread, but I don't have any Green Day pictures on my computer anymore. sorry :(

I am curious as to where the Fuse one with Tre and Billie came from (I know it's from fuse though becase I can see part of their logo there. lol.) Also, is there a link to that interview on youtube that anyone know's of? I can't do downloads on this computer (due to antivirus software), so I need a youtube type thing to view the interview from. And sorry for the spam, I would love to contribute to the thread, but I don't have any Green Day pictures on my computer anymore. sorry :(

Google some pics and copy and paste them.

Here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaWzZf-pbwc...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8qD6AbM5Eo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xr9dq0lBxEQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoHTzePcFwc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived