Green Day Look Alikes!

prettyontheinside

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've always thought that Buddy Valastro from Cake Boss looks kind of like a fatter Billie, does anyone see that?cake-boss_hill-filmmagic-com.jpg

I've always thought that Buddy Valastro from Cake Boss looks kind of like a fatter Billie, does anyone see that?cake-boss_hill-filmmagic-com.jpg

Uhhhh. No. Don't see one tiny bit of resemblance other than the fact this guy is also a human.

I thought that i was the only one who thinks that Giovanni Ribisi sometimes looks like Billie Joe :lol:

billieomg.png

:lol: :lol: omg

The Llama's fur is like like the same exact color and fluffiness! :lol:

I don't have a picture right now because I'm on mobile, but my friend mistook the zombie boy from Warm Bodies for Billie the other day when I showed her the trailer. :D

Speaking of which, Flo. How is Zombillie?

:ninja:

Uhhhh. No. Don't see one tiny bit of resemblance other than the fact this guy is also a human.

... passive aggressive much? well what can you expect green day were punks too

I wasn't being passive aggressive. =/ I was just saying that I don't see any similarities. Honestly, it's okay! We have different opinions and that's fine. If I came across as snippy, that's my bad. Text doesn't convey tone of voice or emotion very well.

You don't have to react like that, she just said she didn't agree.

I can't post a picture right now because I'm not using my computer. But I sometimes think that Dave Tango from the tv show Ghost Hunters looks like Billie Joe. Also, I didn't have the chance to get a photo, but, 2 years ago, I was doing a 20th century history class in university and we were only 6 students. One of them looked a lot like Billie Joe. The only differences were that this student didn't have any tattoos and he spoke french (he came from France, so he had a big french accent too). But, for the rest, all was the same: face, hair, eye color, ... 15 weeks to have this Billie Joe looks-a-like sitting in front of me, how was I supposed to concentrate on the teacher's speech?

My friend thinks the zombie from Warm Bodies looks like Billie. I guess kind of maybe.

warm-bodies.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

not really green day, but i swear to god i saw rob cavallo yesterday. but it must be impossible for i live in Pennsylvania. no picture, cause that would probably have been weird.

• 2 weeks later...

There's this guy who used to go to my school and I always thought he looked like Billie. It's probably just the hair:

eOHFk.jpg

I know bad photo but its taken on my ipod

I can see some similarities :)

Ray William Johnson sometimes looks kind of similar? xD

What? -_- no. No way. I just don't see it.

( Sorry for the size :P )

omg Lily, Tre's the real life Johnny Bravo. He tries to get the ladies, like Johnny, but is more successful than Johnny though.

I think in this still Marina looks a HELL of a lot like Adrienne

dq5b38.jpg

Wow!:o She does look a lot like Adrienne! I think the face shape and eyes have a lot to do with it.

I always thought

Joseph Gordon-Levitt looked a little bit like Mike!

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but I've been watching Lost and there was a guy who looked so much like a younger Billie, his eyes are identical! :o They could be brothers! (his name is Justin Chatwin)

normal_lost.bmp0880.jpg

Also, David Miller from the 1st season of Masterchef USA (he came in 2nd place!) Looks so much like Tré he even makes the same expressions and gestures! It's much easier to see similarities with video. But here's a pic

MC-David.jpg

And oh, I found a video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rL_Ek4Ftbc ( at around 0:55)

• 3 weeks later...

my fiancé reminds me of Billie sometimes, our daughter for the longest time was like "is that daddy?" anytime she saw a picture of Billie-Joe haha. it was hilarious..now she's like "is that Billie-Joe?" I think it's his hair :P

Here's a picture of him :)337_78706140429_5312_n.jpg

• 5 months later...

Archived