Green Day On American Idol

Fuzz

DAMN IT FUCK HOLIY SHIT MOTHERFUCKERS ASSOHLESS SON OF BITCHES

if they play here at last they must FUCK'EM¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

i mean, they MUST play after working class hero AMERICAN IDIOT¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

AND THEN DESTROY THE STAGE, HIT SOME CAMERAS AND SING MORE SONGS

AND THEN SYA''YEAH THIS SHOW SUXS, AND NOW WE GIVE THIS SHOW SOMETHIN' BETTER THAT ALL THE MOTHERFUCKERS WHO SINGS HERE''

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

destroy the stage, play louuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuud

fuck the fucking show

yeaaaaaa

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you're an idiot if you call someone an idiot because of their television preferences.

:lol::lol:

You are an idiot if you go on that show. Am I the only one not excited about this? Sorry to say. :ph34r:

agree

that show is mabe by assholes, running by motherfuckers and watched by son-of-bitches :sick:

AND THEN SYA''YEAH THIS SHOW SUXS, AND NOW WE GIVE THIS SHOW SOMETHIN' BETTER THAT ALL THE MOTHERFUCKERS WHO SINGS HERE''

fuck the fucking show

yeaaaaaa

You need to release some tension.

Go outside, find a nice parking lot, all those beautiful cars to make out with.

fuck the fucking show

yeaaaaaa

ALL I UNDERSTOOD WAS THE LAST THREE LINES BUT YESSS I AGREEEEE AGH I CANT WAIT ANOTHER HOUR FOR THE OTHER CRAP ON THIS SHOW TO BE OVER. But hey, save the best fucking amazing for last

agree

that show is mabe by assholes, running by motherfuckers and watched by son-of-bitches :sick:

My thoughts exactly. I'd watch if they performed "Longview" instead :lol: :wink:

i was first a little pissed off about the whole american idol thing but then again... look at mtv music awards.. just as shitty of a show...i mean...common there preforming..aaaaa :happy: in like...ever. to be honest i dont fucking care where they do it as long as there themselves

My thoughts exactly. I'd watch if they performed "Longview" instead :lol: :wink:

Your loss!

at least we will get some new pics of BILLIE out of the deal!!! :eyebrows::eyebrows:

i was first a little pissed off about the whole american idol thing but then again... look at mtv music awards.. just as shitty of a show...i mean...common there preforming..aaaaa :happy: in like...ever. to be honest i dont fucking care where they do it as long as there themselves

Agreed.

Not losing anything by not watching that,but I know they'll have more tv performances ahead. :D I wish them well

at least we will get some new pics of BILLIE out of the deal!!! :eyebrows::eyebrows:

I Totally Agree!!!! Yay

I'm gonna have to watch it now.

I would've never thought this would happen.

agree

My neck is hurting trying to look up at you sitting on your pedastal.

I personally don't see why some folks are so violently opposed to this. I think this is a great marketing strategy on Green Day's part. The American Idol audience is vast and impressionable, and a good way to spread the message of Working Class Hero and to raise awareness for Darfur. And a dose of Green Day does everyone good ;)

You are an idiot if you go on that show. Am I the only one not excited about this? Sorry to say. :ph34r:

Why were you quoting me? :huh:

That made no sense.

I want them to play Green Day already!

I'm getting impatient...

I want them to play Green Day already!

I'm getting impatient...

MEE TOO...

VERY.

Only like 45 mins left :/

I personally don't see why some folks are so violently opposed to this. I think this is a great marketing strategy on Green Day's part. The American Idol audience is vast and impressionable, and a good way to spread the message of Working Class Hero and to raise awareness for Darfur. And a dose of Green Day does everyone good ;)

Yay another smart one!! I agree! :wink:

im not a king, i dont dig the pedastal thing

in fact i dont remember a pedastal now :lol:

anyways i cant wait to the new video(the sam bayer video)

I wonder what's gonna happen to the 'fucking peasants' line - can't screw with John Lennon's lyric, can they?

Archived