Green Day / NRDC Site now online

Fuzz

I dont know why anyone would be angry that Green Day is supporting a good cause. I could see if it was something heavily political (which, if they believed in it, they'd probably still do it), but this is a organization which is trying to better people's lives by helping the enviroment. There are a handful of causes where it's good to bring in the celebrity attention to, and this is one. I know i never paid any attention to the NRDC before I heard Green Day was getting involved with it, so what better way to get a certain part of society to pay attention, than by getting people who can motivate others to do good.

Well said.

and it is reaching out to the youth, and the biggest part of society who can help the enviornment is the on growing youth

i think theyre saying oil, not sure though

Ohhh I get it

Now I listened to it again.

Haha..thats funny...

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think its nice theyre trying to make a difference, but I doubt that many people are really gonna go out and buy hybrid cars. People have much much higher priorities than trying to save the environment, even if its something that needs to be done.

as for green day, Id be much happier with a little video about the upcoming album rather than them trying to save the world.

Guest n o n a m e*

what! greenday.com has changed as well!!!

woah! it looks awesome.

aw, now i'm going to miss what it used to look like -.-

edit: oh wait, its still there! yee.

i think its a really good thing that they are doing. i mean they are rich so its good that they are putting their money to a good cause and trying to to make the world a little better. Since they have so much influence over people i like how they are trying to reach out.

As I said in the other thread, I'm not too thrilled about the idea of Green Day now apearing in internet comercials for saving the environment.

But whatever. :/

And as I said in the other thread, this is beyond absurd.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with speaking out on this issue. I realize that it's just so very, very KEWL to be negative about everything, but in this case, it's simply moronic.

as for green day, Id be much happier with a little video about the upcoming album rather than them trying to save the world.

yeah agreed

i mean as someone mentioned earlier they're musicians

i think its great that they're trying to save our planet but the NRDC thing seems kind of cheesy..."make every day a green day" -.- i just hope it get better.

i'd still like to hear from them about their new album

And as I said in the other thread, this is beyond absurd.

Your entitled to your opinion, and I'm entitled to mine.

And I'm not trying to be "Kewl", I'm expressing my opinion.

I am all for what Green Day is trying to do with NRDC.I have been tring to save the envoriment with my after school club and we conviced 35 out of 40 teachers and parents to get hyrib cars and they did.I signed up for helping out Green Day and NRDC to get the word out.Speak up for what "our president" isnt doing right for us and the world because remember we are the ones who are going to be dieing from all of the pollution.

I signed the letter that's going to Bush and I posted a bulliten trying to get people to help on myspace. I hope this works, and I think it's great that Green Day are getting involved with this and trying to save the world.

I signed the letter to bush too.I hope so.I didnt do the myspace thing because i dont like myspace bu ti did send it to all my email friends and that a lot of people.And i totally agree with Green Day roock you butt off.

Tumbs up for Green Day and NRDC.

At least they're using their fame for a good cause. See, I bet people who usually don't give a shit about the environment are going to be all for this.

I think it's pretty cool, I already submitted some thingies for the "Your Say" section.

lol, that was a pretty damn corny video, but i agree with them.

but, uhm, are they supposed to ONLY do music? is that what you guys have a problem with? just becuase they're musicians doesnt mean that's all the do or care about, and if they have the means to make a difference, they should use them.

thats our job. we are supposed to analyze everything. what good do we serve as Green Day fans if we don't judge their every action?!

thats our job. we are supposed to analyze everything. what good do we serve as Green Day fans if we don't judge their every action?!

DONT USE THAT TONE WITH ME!

i am allowed to my opinion and my opinion is people think way too much!

and green day can do whatever that fucking want! if that happens to be saving the environment then good for them.

The video was a bit clichéd, but I love what Green Day is doing for the environment -- they're finally putting their fame to good use.

I submitted some stuff, I hope you guys will get involved as well. It's totally worth it.

i am allowed to my opinion and my opinion is people think way too much!

i didn't say you weren't allowed your opinion. my opinion is that your opinion sucks. take that. i know it hurts.

i didn't say you weren't allowed your opinion. my opinion is that your opinion sucks. take that. i know it hurts.

Oooh, harsh.

excuse me, but ill have you know that i think all of your opinions suck. i dont like you, never have and most likely never will. your mean and i hope you have a bad day!

excuse me, but ill have you know that i think all of your opinions suck. i dont like you, never have and most likely never will. your mean and i hope you have a bad day!

If you don't like Andres, you're not wanted in this forum.

you're *

Them are fightin words.

Can I watch? :woot:

Wow, i thought you were joking at first, but nevermind.

Archived