Worst Green Day Merchandise you've ever seen?

Michelle7107

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^

that is actually the shittest thing :lol:

the worst thing i have ever seen was walking past claires accessories the other day that they have a whole official range of green day stuff.

seriously, they lost serious respect points from me for that.

That shirt by far.

But other than that, like Mrs. Cool said, just shit at claires. It was right next the the Mariah Carey merch.

Every pair of Green Day shoes.

That shirt doesn't even count as an item, so I'm not even going to go there.

I actually like the boxers :P.

i have to say that the Air freshener is a little extreme but the shirts people make on ebay are pretty bad

i have to say that the Air freshener is a little extreme but the shirts people make on ebay are pretty bad

Yes! The ones that people make on eBay are horrible! I just finished looking at some that say stuff like "KISS ME if your TRE COOL" and then theres someone that maks these stupid "New Year's Resolution" shirts that say shit like "1. Lose Weight. 2. Eat Healthier 3. Meet&Marry Billie Joe Armstrong" HE'S MARRIED ALREADY RETARD!! But still the worst has to be that toad thing. :sick:

And those low quality 'Mrs. Tre Cool' or 'Mrs. Billie Joe Armstrong' buttons are shit, too.

Yes! The ones that people make on eBay are horrible! I just finished looking at some that say stuff like "KISS ME if your TRE COOL" and then theres someone that maks these stupid "New Year's Resolution" shirts that say shit like "1. Lose Weight. 2. Eat Healthier 3. Meet&Marry Billie Joe Armstrong" HE'S MARRIED ALREADY RETARD!! But still the worst has to be that toad thing. :sick:

And those low quality 'Mrs. Tre Cool' or 'Mrs. Billie Joe Armstrong' buttons are shit, too.

Have not seen them but sound horrible! LOL!

You know, something that you thought took it too far? Green Day underwear, maybe? Or perhaps something really stupid or teenish?

I think one of the worst things I saw is this shirt someone has on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/BILLIE-JOE-ARMSTRONG-T...1QQcmdZViewItem :blink:

hahahahah....man that's so lame...I wouldn't wear that if u paid me a milion $ !!! :lol:

It says MEN'S casual shirts. :blink: no offense bi or gay people, but that was surprising. Or is that always the type of shirt they use? I thought they would use a women's style t-shirt.

hahahahahaha yes that shirt

15 dollars? thats expensive and looks like shit

wow everything is included in the price

hahahhaaha :lol:

The makeup cases,those t-shirts mentioned above and well alot of the stuff

I was in HMV in dublin today---->32E for a normal belt that had about 2 heart grenades on it,it so overpriced

My Webpage---that

And this----My Webpage

The makeup cases,those t-shirts mentioned above and well alot of the stuff

I was in HMV in dublin today---->32E for a normal belt that had about 2 heart grenades on it,it so overpriced

My Webpage---that

And this----My Webpage

Thats just sad.

Archived