Surprising Green Day?!

Ultimo3000

That they actually agreed to do a colaboration with U2, considering Bono probably has more pictures with Bush than anyone else in the world.

(Some guy from AP pointed that out to me)

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That they kiss other guys!! :o and is it true that tre and billie had sex???

No, it's not. It's just a joke they said as to why they decided to not officially break up before American Idiot

i was suprised to know they did so many drugs- but oh well, and billie looks younger than he is

i had no idea billie killed a rat

Where'd you here that? :huh:

They've said it. People don't always listen to what they say, I guess.

In one of the first interviews with them when they were working on AI, they said they were back in the studio after nearly calling it quits Billie was asked what kept them from breaking it off and he like, grabbed Mike and Tré and was like "the sex man, i couldn't live without it!" or something like that, and then he started laughing and was like "just kidding" and went on to say how the band is his family, too

:o fuck i wanna read/see/hear that!

It is like an article, or a video, or something?

look for their older MTV/VH1 interviews, from like, early 2004

...! thank you!

i was suprised when i found out that they wrote basketcase and longview and all the awesome songs i remeber from when i was really young. it was awesome to "re-discover" them, but from a different, older viewpoint.

Yes its true they have, had sex.

Deal with it teenies

I hope you're just trying to get rid of teenies.

But something surprising I found out about them was.. Billie got arrested twice.

Although.. that didn't surprise me.. I kind of figured that a band like them would get into trouble.

So I guess that takes me back to nothing. I wanted to find something.

i was suprised when i found out billie was married and had kids. but now i don't really care.

the most suprising thing about green day that happened to my dad was that they've been around for a while. he thinks they're so terrible just because they voted for Kerry but i like him better than Bush but oh well. and whatever i tell him about green day he won't listen!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing suprised me, they are a long-running punk band, so of course they would've got up to dodgy deeds over the years. I would've FAR been more suprised if they didn't!

Nothing the guys do surprise me anymore.

I did think that it was so cool that Tre climbed that globe thing and completely got away with it! :cool:

that he was bisexual its obvious but i got mad cause its just like a friendship kiss to Tré and Mike right? :thumbsup:

Why did you get mad about him being bi..? No one is completely sure if he really is anyway.

Him MAYBE being bi made my mom kind of disapointed, so then I had to explain to her there would be nothing wrong with it if he was.

that he was bisexual its obvious but i got mad cause its just like a friendship kiss to Tré and Mike right? :thumbsup:

does it matter?

When Billie masturbates on stage it just doesn't seem like something he would do. But at the same time he would. Or the fact that he can't stop showing off that lurvely ass of his when he has a wife and two kids. the kids are probably going to find that stuff on the internet or on BIAB one day. Or maybe he has taught them that sometimes nudity is okay. Billie also looks like he is still in his twenties although 34 is still very young.

... maybe he has taught them that sometimes nudity is okay.

Which reminds me of the making of LotR documentaries where all the English main cast would go to the showers together and the American rest wouldn't. PRUDE :P . Nah, kiddin' :D

It is surprising, though, that people are not offended by being "mooned". 'Cause what is it? Some kind of a secret code for "love ya, audience!" ? :eyebrows:

Just downloaded & watched a video from Access Hollywood. Some concert in Atlanta was talked about, I think. Tre was screamin' sth about it being a holy place and them being here, 'cause God wants to see his favorite band? :/

Also, I think it's playback in this video. Disturbed....

Archived