green day in your town

sharpies123

umm the only thing in my neighborhood is billie and tre. i dont know where mike lives

(im NOT a stalker (thats fucking creepy) is just my friend is like 5 houses away from billie and see him grocery shopping all th time hehe)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there's some old green day tour flyers on the walls of 1123 here. its a club like gilman street or whatever. theyre old flyers, from before dookie i think.

thats pretty awesome!

there's a town called dookie, which is north of melbourne.

Yeah, i been there, but i thought it was some place else, like in NSW. Dunno, but it was funny when i went through it cause i had to play that album and mum thought i was weird. but that is good.

In my town, no, nothing at all. This is because i live in a boring shit hole! Yay for me. The village of Ariah Park (population: 260) with streets names after breeds of wheat, sheep and cattle. Fantastic place, come visit me one day!!!

there's a town called dookie, which is north of melbourne.

where abouts in north melbourne?... :/

this isnt a street or anything but i have a the picture called "boulevard of broken dreams" with james dean on it?...does that count?

I can't think of any. We have no boulevards. I think we have ave's though. :/

well i thought u meant, green day play in your town, cause i was going to put, yeah we do have leeds festival you know.

where abouts in north melbourne?... :/

this isnt a street or anything but i have a the picture called "boulevard of broken dreams" with james dean on it?...does that count?

Here:

IPB Image

It's right near Shepparton

we have a Christie Road, not near train tracks. We have a 'Westward Sign' which is a billboard :lol: Someone sprayed the lyrics to 'Boulevard of broken dreams' on the wall of a rough area.

Ooh and 'paradise street' which looks like 'welcome to paradise' describes

umm the only thing in my neighborhood is billie and tre. i dont know where mike lives

(im NOT a stalker (thats fucking creepy) is just my friend is like 5 houses away from billie and see him grocery shopping all th time hehe)

You're very lucky! :)

But I don't think that anything in my area has something to do with Green Day. It would also seem pretty weird since I live in Denmark. :/

My uncle lives on Oakland Road. And i stayed at a house where you went over Oakland bridge to get there. It wasn't in california though, here in England.

In some town close by to me in a diner the Boulevard Of Broken Dreams picture is hanging up on the wall.

Ooh I wish Green Day would come here for a concert! Or Dubai like all the other singers at least...

i saw that one truck the other day and it had Armstrong written on it. that's how cool i am.

My town has an Adeline Rd. (and a family named the Armstrong's actually live on it, which I found kind of humorous), and my school's on a boulevard...but that's about it.

Yeah, that story about Billie, Tré and Mike staying at some guy's house here in Copenhagen in Denmark (Yes, it's true, Vibeke).

Where that guy brought out some jar with a real human head in it. It scared the living shit out of the guys. :lol: And that story just cracked me up!

Also, there's H.C. Andersens Boulevard, but that's not any fun...? :ermm:

theres this one shop. Armstrong Gardens..somthing like that. :)

I live in Northern Cali. I've been to Oakland a lot, and San Fran. There's an Armstrong Cleaners down the street from my Nana's house in SF.

haha i can't think of anything else! :D

There's loads of stuff, them being locals and all, but I just discovered a new one! There's this really good deli called Kinder's that I'd never really been to, so I decided to go for the the first time a couple weeks ago, and there was a signed picture of Green Day along with a message saying that Tre loved the pastrami or something..haha.

There's loads of stuff, them being locals and all, but I just discovered a new one! There's this really good deli called Kinder's that I'd never really been to, so I decided to go for the the first time a couple weeks ago, and there was a signed picture of Green Day along with a message saying that Tre loved the pastrami or something..haha.

that is awesome :thumbsup:

Archived