What do u feel while u are listening a Green Day song?

_She*_

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i haven't listened to green day in ages and then i did last night and it sent me on a mad one

really, i went amazingly happy and hyperactive. :blink:

i felt so strange!

it makes me really happy when i'm upset.

also if i spend a few days listening to pretty much only music from other bands and then one day go back to green day its really exciting. kinda like its all new again, but not really.

Just... happy.

I'll just sit back and listen to them and it just makes me feel good.

i feel happy and i can realte to the songs. so when they something in the soug that relates to my life i think about all the people who did that to me or somehting like that and then i feel good because i know other people must be going through the same thing as me.

• 4 weeks later...

I feel happy. I feel I´m with them, I feel they´re in my house. I don´t know. It´s a feeling can´t anyone describe

i feel determined, happy, and most of all accepted when i listen to their music. like when i have no one i still have billie mike and tre but in the form of music.

i feel that i can sing :)

same here! :blush: and i just grab my guitar and play along, its the most fun this in the world! :lol:

I feel great, sometimes i cry when a song it's extremly

cool, like King for a Day on BIAB or Boulevard of Broken

Dreams, they are pretty awesome, i sing all the dvd

all the time.. :)

i feel the same thing then you

do Jose Luis haha

annoyed at how much billie joe needs to shave and go home and get ideas of his own and not jim morrisons. *cough* hitching a ride*

annoyed at how much billie joe needs to shave and go home and get ideas of his own and not jim morrisons. *cough* hitching a ride*

will you shut up with jim morrison already? he wasnt that great. he was most defintly NOT the founder of punk as you say. he was nothing like green day. he was a spoiled rich millitary family kid and he was a prep in high school. jesus. there wasnt much rebelious about it.

will you shut up with jim morrison already? he wasnt that great. he was most defintly NOT the founder of punk as you say. he was nothing like green day. he was a spoiled rich millitary family kid and he was a prep in high school. jesus. there wasnt much rebelious about it.

you must of got pissed off by my post? where did you get the idea that i'm always on about him? :lol: i was stating the fact that billie does need to get ideas of his own. i also NEVER said he was the founder of punk.. how could anybody "find" punk.. he was also a punk.. why do you keep arguing with that statement? it's so pathetic you keep arguing who's punk and he's not lol yeah you're hardcore man get your facts straight, you don't know anything about them. also thank GOD the doors were nothing like green day otherwise they'd suck. yeah of course to you they aren't rebellious, half there music had been editied due to "i'm goona go out in this car with these people and get fuuuuucked up etc" you call that not rebellion? but yeah to you "i wanna be the minority i dont need your authority!!11 is soooo rebellious *cough* billie joe needs to show some armage to him by getting ideas off him while he performs live defintely.. go listen to the miami performance.. infact alot of metal/punk bands from back in the 80's do, not just green day so shut up. also he was rebellious, more so than anyone, you obviously don't know ANYTHING about him. yes he was a nerd in high school, it's called intelligence.. something you wouldn't have heard of before.. he also said his parents were DEAD so he had NOTHING to do with there actions and was against them. i still agree with that statement that MANSON made NOT me, you're really dumb i'm sorry.

Archived