What is the coolest green day story you have

T4KE IT SLE4ZY

my coolest story is that in 1991 (i was about one . . . damn i wish i would have been older) my mom met green day in my hometown corpus christi when they werent huge yet. so her best friend liz was dating a member of a band called sweet daddy and they were playing with green day that night and during the show green day took off their shirts but it was aginst some really gay rule the place had so the manager shut the power off and green day just left b/c they refused to put their shirts on. so later liz, my mom, some other people and green day were all smoking pot on some couch in some warehouse right behind the police station. then later they were all gunna go to the mall but my mom said nah b/c she wanted to get home to see me.

i always freak out when my mom brings it up b/c she plays it off as no big deal b/c "i dont know they werent very popular then"

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think we already have a thread like this...

did you search before making this topic?

Thats cool, bet ur mum never pictured them to be like they are now back then, 'the best band in the world'. I dont have any Green Day stories unfortunately :/ just seen em live twice but that aint really a story :pinch:

Thats cool, bet ur mum never pictured them to be like they are now back then, 'the best band in the world'. I dont have any Green Day stories unfortunately :/ just seen em live twice but that aint really a story :pinch:

you're lucky....at least you saw them live....

green day never came to argentina, you know...so....all i can do is wait...for their next album...ang go to buy it...

How was green day live?

ok like i said it was my mom i was about 1 because it was 1991 but i saw them live in san antonio in august and i was close enough to touch them and it was fuckin awesome

ok like i said it was my mom i was about 1 because it was 1991 but i saw them live in san antonio in august and i was close enough to touch them and it was fuckin awesome

I was lucky enough to see them live at Milton Keynes in June, the BIAB DVD gig, was awsome best day ever, could make a story out of the day but cant be bothered :lol:

so your mom likes green day?

ya she likes them all the way from 39/Smooth i guess thats why i love them i grew up listing to them

ooohhh i wish i could say the same!!!! :down: :down: .......my mom doesn't like green day at all..... :(

wow it must be cool to have mom who's a green day fan....

ooohhh i wish i could say the same!!!! :down: :down: .......my mom doesn't like green day at all..... :(

lol ya it is but damn i listen to them so much i think shes getting annoyed

lol ya it is but damn i listen to them so much i think shes getting annoyed

hahaha...that same happens here in my house....

because of that...my mom fucking hate green day...can you believe it????

i can't believe how someone can hate such an amazing band... :wub:

my mom likes green day a lot, but shes no a very big fan. she loves wake me up though. my second cousin is like 42 and he has the american idiot album which is awsome, but i dont see him very much.

as for stories, i dont have any. nothing cool ever happens to me. :down:

i can't believe how someone can hate such an amazing band...

my sister hates green day cuz i love green day and my sister thinks billie joe is hideous cuz i have a major crush on him :wub: when i didnt love gd or billie joe, she didnt hate gd or think billie joe was ugly.

my mom likes green day a lot, but shes no a very big fan. she loves wake me up though. my second cousin is like 42 and he has the american idiot album which is awsome, but i dont see him very much.

as for stories, i dont have any. nothing cool ever happens to me. :down:

my cousin used to be a green day fan...

i mean, when american idiot came out...he was like "oh my god this is the best band i've ever heard" and he bought all of the green day cds....but then it's like...i don't know...maybe he's sick of them and stopped listening to them :down:

alright, get this. i was within....100 FEET OF THEM! thats right, you heard me.

by the way, i second that, your mom is cool.

yeah, my moms a Green Day fan too. Accually, shes the one who first introduced me to their music...lol.

i dont really have any GD stories. i went to their concert last september so that was awesome. and i could have sworn Tré Cool waved to me through the window of the bus he was on....it was great!

Same here. She actually asked me to burn her a copy of American Idiot to keep in her car. We were watching BIAB and when Billie humped the camera and said "You like that, bitch", she was like "WHOA! Can you rewind that??" :lol: Whenever she walks in my room and sees my GD poster she says something about how hot Billie is.

wow i figured out of everyone on this site there had to be SOME green day stories

I think there was a thread similar to this -- I might be wrong. But anyway, I currently have no cool Green Day story to tell -- well, except seeing Jason White 3 years ago enter the Mens room at McDonalds...

my coolest Green Day story would have to be walking up to you, and showing you the story in Kerplunk!. 'cause thats all I've got.

Oh yeah? Well last week I was on an airplane and it was flying over California. Beat that!

Oh yeah? Well last week I was on an airplane and it was flying over California. Beat that!

damn thats gunna be hard to beat

Archived