What Green Day songs can you play?

green_day_maniac

I can play Holiday on four instruments (piano, baritone horn, bass guitar, and clarinet) :happy:

On piano:

Good Riddance

Whatsername

Wake Me Up When September Ends

Boulevard of Broken Dreams

On bass:

Longview

Minority

Brainstew (my church band has jammed out to this several times - pretty kickbutt, if I do say so myself)!

Hitching a Ride

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

on the drums

Holiday, BoBD, WMUWSE, Whatsername, American Idiot, She's a Rebel, Extroadinary Girl, Are We The Waiting (who can't play that?), The Grouch, Hitchin' A Ride, Minority, Castaway, Longview, When I Come Around, She, Basket Case, Warning, and Brain Stew

on guitar

Holiday, American Idiot, When I Come Around, Longview, BoBD, Brain Stew, Jaded

i thinks more but i can't remember them all

I learned the Know Your Enemy solo the other day. It's very easy and fun to play!

I'm a poet

Just started playing guitar actually... So far its up to Macy's Day Parade, Prosthetic Head and Emenius Sleepus. The rest are all Nirvana songs, some Sublime and Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd.

Side note: I don't really like playing cover songs, and have almost no inclination towards it.

I enjoy creating my own cover songs. Yes, you read that correctly. I enjoy creating my own cover songs.

green day songs, i can play most of the AI album, uhm, longview, i'm learning 'welcome to paradise' for school, hitchin' a ride, brainstew, warning, blood, sex & booze.

i'm sure there are others but the'yre all i can think of atm.

oh, they're all on bass btw, cause i'm a bassist :cool:

I can play When I come Around, Warning, All by Myself, We are the waiting, Good Riddance, and a little or Whatsername

American Idiot, Whatsername, Wake me up when September Ends, Redundant, Basket Case, Holiday and Jesus of Suburbia.

Only Time Of Your Life but i really want to learn more

I can play quite a few of their songs on bass, not very good mind you x3

Hitchin a Ride

American Idiot

Holiday

Brain Stew

Longview (some of it)

Wake Me Up When September Ends

Basket Case

When I Come Around

Warning

I can play Are We The Waiting and Wake Me Up When September Ends on drums.

mmm... 2,000 light years away, welcome to paradise, 80... Once I played the whole Kerplunk, but I can't remember it xD From Dookie I can play Basket Case, When I come around, F.O.D., All by myself, Longview... I can play the whole insomniac if i'm listening to it. Ehmm... The grouch, Good Riddance, Last ride in, Jinx, Playtpus (i hate you), Hitchin' a Ride, Warning, Waiting, Minority, Desenzitied, Don't wanna fall in love, Suffocate, Rotting (L), American Idiot, JOS, Holiday, Are we the waiting, Saint Jimmy, Give me Novacaine, Letterbomb (i learned it last week, i felt so freaking happy, but I think I forgot it, I have to practice :down: ), Wake me up when september ends, Homecoming and half of Whatsername :)

All of them on guitar

Longview, When I Come Around, Welcome To Paradise on bass

Intro to Holiday on drums.

-whatsername

-wake me up when september ends

-macys day parade

-good riddance

-church on sunday

-when i come around

-jesus of suburbia (all parts)

-do da da

-misery

-hitchin a ride

-2000 light years away

-stuart and the ave

-poprocks and coke

-maria

-redundant

-waiting

-warning

I can play all of them on guitar; i can play Holiday on drums, and the bass for Longview

I can play Longview's bass line, Geek Stink Breath on guitar (with palm distortion) and Dominated Love Slave with my anus.

I knew to play a lot of their songs

but now I don't even remember how to take the guitar >.<

i learned KYE and 21CB Irish sounding bit yesterday

i can play Are We the Waiting... 'cause it's easy... and i can't play guitar to save my life.

my friend tried to teach me Time of Your Life and a few others, but I failed hopelessly.

i have since given up trying to learn GD songs. i feel terrible for f'ing them up.

I can play nearly all of Hitchin' a ride, and Macy's day parade on bass now

Holiday, BOBD, WMUWSE, Whatsername, Are We The Waiting, all on drums.

I'm learning JOS as well, I can play the solo, but its just not fast enough! I'd be ab;e to play alot more songs if i could just get it fast enough ¬¬

Guest Shangri-La
Just started playing guitar actually... So far its up to Macy's Day Parade, Prosthetic Head and Emenius Sleepus. The rest are all Nirvana songs, some Sublime and Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd.

Side note: I don't really like playing cover songs, and have almost no inclination towards it.

I enjoy creating my own cover songs. Yes, you read that correctly. I enjoy creating my own cover songs.

I don't know what that means but i love your sig.

i can play JOS,whatsername,holiday,BOBD,WMUWSE, and most of homecoming,letterbomb,shes a rebel and give me novicane from AI. hitchin a ride,brainstew,she,KYE and heaps of other songs i cant remember atm. ALLL on drums, hes a freakin awesome drummer

Archived