Green day"s ten foot tall guitar

longview timer

it's not all bad :/

I agree. I generally think it's good, but it could've been so much better. I think that whoever buys it will get it because it's Green Day, not because it's great art. And that's fine.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree. I generally think it's good, but it could've been so much better. I think that whoever buys it will get it because it's Green Day, not because it's great art. And that's fine.

it's not all good though, plus where can you keep a 10 foot guitar :blink:

Didn't you just say it's not all bad...now you're saying it's not all good. I think you've covered all the bases. :laugh: I'm not sure I'm understanding what your point is.

Didn't you just say it's not all bad...now you're saying it's not all good. I think you've covered all the bases. :laugh: I'm not sure I'm understanding what your point is.

there's never a point to what i say :)

it's not all good, it's not all bad........same thing, i just like to drag it out :P

it's not all good, it's not all bad........same thing, i just like to drag it out :P

And you've done an excellent job! :thumbsup:

Guest RhetoricalGrasshopper

*Whispers to Parley*

Californian_idiot never makes sense, she once said not to post anything that's perverted, then when I asked her to defend her position, she said that only mature people come here, so it's OK.

:whistling: Some people.

*Whispers to Parley*

Californian_idiot never makes sense, she once said not to post anything that's perverted, then when I asked her to defend her position, she said that only mature people come here, so it's OK.

:whistling: Some people.

Thanks, RhetoricalGrasshopper, I appreciate the tip. :laugh:

Thanks, RhetoricalGrasshopper, I appreciate the tip. :laugh:

Anytime... I'm just a good tip-per, I guess.

[/spam]

I don't think I'll bid on the guitar, but I guess it's good that Green Day's at least acting like they're charitable people? :laugh:

Anytime... I'm just a good tip-per, I guess.

[/spam]

I don't think I'll bid on the guitar, but I guess it's good that Green Day's at least acting like they're charitable people? :laugh:

hey, that only happened once, i can defend myself normally. I knew you were gonna throw that back in my face, when i saw you reading this :(

hey, that only happened once, i can defend myself normally. I knew you were gonna throw that back in my face, when i saw you reading this :(

Don't cry now, that'll only make me laugh harder.

:D Come on, we're all stupid sometimes, and me probably more than anyone else here.

Don't cry now, that'll only make me laugh harder.

:D Come on, we're all stupid sometimes, and me probably more than anyone else here.

yeah like the time you made fun of that girl with the puppy, remember :rolleyes:

I wonder how much the guitar will go for?

It's hilarious/horrible that things like William Shatner's kidney stone can get $25,000 and something being sold for charity can't get half that.

People are weird nowadays.

I think a place like Hard Rock Cafe or some other business might end up with it. I hope they pay a lot.

I think a place like Hard Rock Cafe or some other business might end up with it. I hope they pay a lot.

That'd be really cool!

Man I just checked out the pic .... It's a real great thing. It doen't matter that the arm of BJ is a little weird. In total it's just Awsome. :eyebrows:

If I had money I... :ermm:

its the most useless thing ever! I WANT IT!!! hehehehehehe :eyebrows: lol, i want it so bad... but where would i put it... lmao

Gee thanks for reading my updates people :(

sorry, haven't checked it the last 3 weeks, months, something

bad gda member

tsh...no.

who needs a 10 ft. guitar?

Paul Bunyon, of course.

Giants have to rock out, too. :D

i want to participate i hope i can talk my parents into it :)

i think it would be a good investment.

haha.

now there's a delema.

if i had enough money to buy that thing, because its bound to get up to some outrageous price, i would pretty much be willing to build it its own room

Archived