Green Day dreams

Idiot_Basketcase

If only that were real ^^^

I had a dream that a guy named Michael Pritchard had a set of twins and flushed them down a green Lego toilet. Then his wife left him for John Kiffmeyer and Michael killed him. And Ted Mosby was involved somehow. This dream had a very Series Of Unfortunate Events feel to it. I woke up thnkng it was real and took me a whole to realise it wasnt. So glad that wasn't real. Yeah. I know it's a really weird dream

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Strange dream last night. I was in some kind of shopping mall where all the shops were lined up along a corridor and for some reason I was stood outside a shop, maybe guarding it?, I don't know and then Billie Joe and Adie were there. I asked Adie for her autograph and she said no and tried to direct Billie back through the shop, so I couldn't ask him for his either. Then I was moved to by a restaurant and he was there again and I managed to ask him whilst Adie was ordering and got his autograph on my arm. I then went to a tattoo shop and asked the artist to move the signature from my arm to my leg; I was all excited and Billie Joe and Adie were outside. Adie was really mad that I had managed to get the autograph at all.

Very odd. I thought Adie was nice! No idea how she turned into a meanie in my dream...

This is the weirdest dream I have ever had.

I was in school, and me and my friend were going to the canteen in the break time. We passed the Badminton court, where Mike and Tre were playing Badminton and Billie was sitting on the ground, staring at me and me doing the same. The weirdest part is that I never realized it was Billie and he was staring right at me.

Then me and friend had our food so, we were going back to our class, and then I see Tre's back when they were leaving and I realize its them so I shout Green Day! I tell my friend to come with me to meet them but she said that the break will be over soon and ma'am will scold us. WTF!?

I had one a couple nights ago.

I made a Green Day necklace in clay :blink: it was black and it was the writting of 21st CB, it was written Green Day.

Last night I dreamt about a new Green Day tour, the first stop on the tour was in my city, I was front row and when Billie passed by me he held my hand, and this happened twice! :wub: The new music was amazing and I had such a great time... Can I just go back to sleep please?

Then I also dreamt that the next show on the tour was in Oslo the day after, and I got a ticket and a flight last minute. But there was something wrong with the planes propels just before landing, and it had to land on water in Oslo (which was no problem :lol:). I got right out of the water and ran to the Green Day concert!

So that last part... was a bit weird! I wouldn't mind the first part to be true though!

I had my first Green Day dream in a while the other night.

I was at a Green Day concert, and it was just a normal concert, but then Billie un-buttoned his shirt and started waving it around. Like, waving it around in a sexy kind of way.

The weird part was, all the tattoos on his chest were gone and there was this one new one of the 21st Century Breakdown skulls.

• 3 weeks later...

I had one a couple nights ago.

It was after the final show of AI. I was waiting outside for the guys to come out for autographs. I had my AI t-shirt and poster and a green pen. I was able to get near Billie Joe. He signedmy t-shirt then I asked him "Like you're at it can you sign my poster?" and he said "Yeah, sure!". He also wrote GREEN DAY on the t-shirt. I don't remember seeing them sign but I had the autographs of Mike and Tre. I wanted to take a picture with Billie Joe but I didn't (what a fool!!) 'cause he already signed 2 things and looked impatient.

The weird thing is that all this didn't happened infront of the St. James but in my school!!! :mellow:

After all that I was in a supermarket with my t-shirt and poster. I was looking in a mirror to see the autographs 'cause they were back.

I was like "Look everyone I got autographs from the guys of Greem Day!"

Then I don't remember the rest.

Last night I was at a friend's place and there were a friend of my friend, who was called Francesca. She's a GD fan so we geeked around them all the evening, pissing the shit out of the other guys. Just before go sleeping, we were like : okay we'll do the same dream, with Billie Joe in pink dress, green doc martens, and a yellow bra, masturbating over Mike in front of everyone!

Finally I dreamed I was in Ireland for a music festival and Billie and Tré were on a bridge, and the crowd went crazy. Then I was back in France, in my lycée, watching TV and there was a Billie interview on TF1 (a TV chain) and he kept taking his computer and the guy back France was like "No! It's expensive! Just talk in the microphone!"(seriously don't know what's the point) and then Billie walked away with Mike and Tré and Rob Cavallo and guys of the AI musical, and John Gallager Jr gave the finger at the camera. I was LMAO. Then I woke up and Francesca didn't dream the same dream as me. :(

I dreamt that I went to the premiere of Awesome As Fuck: The Musical....... even thought it doesn't exist.

Okay, this week I’ve been having the weirdest f***ing dreams, from the bizarre to the plain scary. One of those dreams was about Green Day and goes as follows;

I dreamt that I was a lottery winner who had spent all his money building a Green Day Hotel, and was showing guests around. The dream was extraordinarily detailed, as follows;

Green Day Hotel is set on the recently named Tight Wad Hill, on the outskirts of a town somewhere in California, on it’s own private street named Christie Road. As you approach the hotel there is a sign that says ‘Warning: Live Without Warning’

The hotel is a tower block with Green Day Hotel written in big green letters going down the side.

On the ground floor is a large reception area, two restaurants – ‘Paper Lanterns’ and ‘Food I Might Have Ate’, and a bar called ‘Poprocks & Coke’. There’s even a little shop called ‘Cigarettes and Valentines’. An elevator takes the guests up to the rooms, with Last Ride In playing as the elevator music (I know that’s not what the song is intended for but doesn’t it make perfect lift music?)

The rooms were fairly non-descript, or I’ve just forgotten them, but the big suites were numbered Room 16, 80, and 86 (no refunds if you book that room). I do remember that each room had an en suite or ‘Dookie’.

It’s all pretty much Green Day related, even down to the adult films, with the most popular films entitled ‘Dominated Love Slave’, ‘In The End’, and ‘Nice Guys Finish Last’. :D

On the rooftop, named Longview, there is a chapel should guests wish to get married at the hotel – the chapel is called the Jesus of Suburbia, with the local minister St Jimmy conducting any weddings.

Green Day Hotel – it’s the Best Thing In Town so join us for your Holiday and you’ll have the Time of Your Life!

Now I admit most of the above is just a bunch of cheap puns containing song titles but I swear 90% of this came straight out of my subconscious. I think I need help… :lazy:

I had this dream that Billie Joe, Mike, and Tre were my body guards. I went to the school lunch room and they followed me there and Tre said, "There is the ketchup! We must save her!" Then Billie Joe did that East Jesus Nowhere thing to me. Mike was clapping and asked the lunch lady for coffee. Then I sang Green Day songs with all of my friends.

I had a dream that billie was in my cupcake for breakfast and I ate him by accident.

Delicious meal full of calcium.

I had one last night. I invited Adrienne and Joey to have dinner at my place. They arrived, we sat down, talked and ate. I wanted them to sign my Emily's Army vinyl but I think I didn't ask them (should have).Then I went to my bedroom to see something on the internet, don't remember what. I put on my Green Day wired hoodie and went back to the kitchen. Adrienne and Joey were gone but Billie Joe was waiting for me! I don't remember what we did but I wanted him to sign some stuff but again I didn't ask him (again sould have).

I really don't remember a lot like you can see. I woke up remembered everything and told myself that I'll write it down later but I fell asleep again.

I always have a piece of paper and a pen next to my bed in case I have a Green Day dream then I don't forget it and can write in on here.

I always have a piece of paper and a pen next to my bed in case I have a Green Day dream then I don't forget it and can write in on here.

Good idea

I had a dream that Green Day were rehearsing for one of their concerts at my primary school hall. They let me listen to them play 21 Guns. And for some reason they needed 10 rows of chairs??

I've had tons to be honest but almost always forget them. The most recent was me and my friend going to a Foxboro Hot Tubs concert and Billie spilled his beer on my head. :3

This one was weird! I was at a Green Day concert.When it ended everybody started leaving and the place became empty.I saw Mike standing alone and I wanted to get an autograph or a picture.I started screaming and I hugged him but he told me quietly:I'll bite you if you don't back off.

I think this one was even weirder.I was doing something in a shopping mall.It was pretty boring until I walked in the toilet.And guess what-Billie was pissing there.Hahahaha I think I need help. :D

I had tons of dreams where I got on the stage,met them and all that.I had one where I was making out with Billie.It's the best dream I've ever had in my whole entire life :D

I had a weird dream a couple of days ago . . . .

I was at a real small outdoors Green Day concert and I was standing underneath some bleachers with a bunch of people after the show for some reason. I was just looking around when I noticed Billie Joe standing underneath the bleachers near the back, looking like this again. So I did what any Green Day fan would do and like a dork yelled at him "Hey Billie Joe! Cool Pants!" Then he proceeded to run away from the bleachers so I went after in in a rather stalker-like way. I just remember being worried that I had hurt the guys feelings. I saw him dash in to a bathroom so I waited outside, expecting him to come out soon. My cat randomly showed up so I picked her then Billie Joe came out of the men's room so I put her down. He started yelling at me that I was just a filthy fan girl, and that Green Day fan's suck. I started crying and he climbed over a fence into a small little, really little enclosed are. Like by a door entrance outside ya know? I went over to the wall and put my hand on his back for some reason, he had taken his shirt off and he was all warm, sweaty, and kind of gross? I was just rubbing his left shoulder for some reason when I moved my hand to the left and started stroking down his spine when he turned around and snapped at me "You're not getting in my pants again that easily." I squeaked and he threw his soggy shirt at me then screamed "I'm Hungry!" And we went to get sandwiches. After we ate it was like midnight so we went back to his place to watch television and play Monopoly. We were playing Monopoly, I was winning, when Billie screamed "Rage Quit" and flipped the board off the table. I cleaned it up then sat on the couch next to him and we started playing Rock-Paper-Scissors-Lizard-Spock. I was getting sick of losing so I grabbed a handful of hair from the back of his head, planning to head-smack him or something when he kissed me. Then we fucked on the couch and I woke up . . . . .

So ya know how in a dream things aren't always perfectly clear so you like know your dreaming and stuff? Well this dream was like 100% clear, everything was picture perfect and stuff. And for some reason I felt like I could feel what was happening . . . . :unsure:

I had a dream that billie was in my cupcake for breakfast and I ate him by accident.

The fuck is wrong with you Josie :lol:

This is more of a GDA/GDC dream.

anyways, i was driving somewhere and i saw a billboard for GDA and GDC. so i freaked out, took a picture of it, and when i came home i started a thread about it. And Andres was all like "oh em gee this is soooooo kewl surprised_smiley.gif" (different words though) :lol:

I had a dream that I was watching tv and someone was wearing a pinhead gunpowder shirt. And Tre dressed as a fairy kept on appearing

I once had a dream about Billie and me being on the same flight to new york, then he kicked me out of the flying plane and tré saved me with a flying dancing banana :banana::D Then Mike tourned out to be the Banana. and we all crashed into a gigantic Cupcake that looked like something which really confused me, but i can't remeber what it was :D

I had this dream that Green Day were playing all these awesome small Halloween shows (like last week's) in Europe, and they went to every country surrounding the Netherlands but didn't go to the Netherlands and I was so frustrated with it! I was happy that they were playing small shows (all Halloween shows :lol:) but I was really annoyed that they were playing literally every country around me (I remember France, the UK, Germany, Belgium, Denmark, maybe even Luxembourg... you get the idea) and didn't go here.

My first Green Day dream in quite a while...

I had a dream a couple of nights ago i was at a GD concert (with my dad and my niece for some odd reason) and after playing one song, the band came off stage to let Nelly Furtado play some of her songs. Billie handed me a wrist band and Mike was talking to my Dad. very odd

my biggest concern is - how did my dream feature Nelly Furtado? i'd forgotten she existed but apparently my subconcious hadn't!

That's what I dreamt 2 nights ago:

I was at a tiny festival, and behind a small stage there were a few tabled and benches and you could buy something to drink. I was sitting there with my friends, and suddenly someone said: "Hey, GD are playing!" So I wanted to get up and run over to the stage, but I couldn't. Finally I managed to get up and wanted to start a moshfight with about 5 friends, and Billie smiled a me after starting the moshing. The music they played was really weird, and they suddenly stopped playing and disappeared. I wanted to run to the side of the stage and kept asking people where the guys had gone, but they told me that they'd left and I couldn't see them... :sad:

Archived