Green Day dreams

Idiot_Basketcase

I had a dream that Green Day were ice skating the other night. Weird...

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a dream there was a carnival going on in my town, and they were just there, as if they lived here, hanging out. And I just casually started talking to Billie and he hugged me and said "see you later" because I was being pulled away to go on a ride.

and I once had a dream that I had a baby girl with Mike. :huh:

last night i ahd a dream that me and one of my best friends (who actually isnt a green day fan) and i were going to the mainz show together (well i go there but with another friend) and we arrived like 8 am and tehre were only a few people there........and so we waited and it was all funny and tehn suddenly billie,mike and tré arrived and were just standing there watching us....so one f us suddenly realized they were there and so we all ran to them and all got autographs and stuff it was pretty awesome and then i ran to my frined and was all like very hysterical and said see this see this i got auographs from green day and she was like yeah.....im happy......but it was awesoem though ^^

After about 20 minutes, the band went off stage and Paramore came on. A load of the crowd left the stage (LOL!)

=Even though I'm fond of Paramore from time to time, this is just hilarious. You know you're at a show with a flawed band lineup if you've ever seen this occur in real life...90% of an entire massive crowd of fans leaving after once specific, highly popular bands' set finishes.

i had a dream that i met Tre! he was in a car and asked me to take a pic with him. i was like HELL YEAH!!!!

I had this weird dream a couple days ago, when I was walking outside in the rain, and Billie Joe walked pass me :lol:

Random FTW.

I saw once, and it was more like a nightmare! I was going to their consert, and when I was at queueing line, I realized I didn't have the tickets.. I had lost them!

I hope that won't happen for real...

My mean ass uncle by marriage(who soon wont be my uncle :happy: ) had killed something I love, so me and a couple of my friends went on a search to find who he had killed. I found who he had killed of mine, but I was alone when I did and was locked up in a cage. I had my head in my knees when a familiar voice says "who did he kill from you?"

Me: He killed my father.

I look up and see that I am locked in a cage with Billie. I should have been excited, but in my dream, I knew that it wasn't the time to get excited.

Me: You?

Billie: He killed my wife.

Me: ( :cry: my eyes teared up here ) He killed Adrienne?

Billie: (Helps me stand up) Yeah, y'know, i'm scared he's gonna harm joey and jakob. why would he go after innocent people?

Me: cause he's a sick, mother fucking bastard. (I break down crying :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: )

Billie then tightly hugs me, :hug:

Then I wake up

haha okay so last night i had a HORRIBLE dream. it did involve green day... obviously...

but like it starts off at a concert and i somehow, amazingly have backstage passes. and this is like 30 minutes before anyone shows up and im on stage with billie and were just talking and i just give him a hug out of

nowhere and then somehow we fell and i guess he was hurt before we ended up on the floor and so this only made it worse. he got mad at me and i

was apologizing like a fucking mad man.then he forgave me and. so i wanted to get pictures of me and him so i told him i'd be back. [[i had to go get my camera]] and then i couldnt find batteries and i was running around like crazy asking crew members if they had cameras and no one did! then i finally got some batteries from some chick backstage and the concert was over!! =[ so i went and found billie and

i told him i was sorry for missing the show. he said it was okay and gave me a hug then kissed me=] and somehow we all me, mike ,tre, and billie ended up going to a burrito place and eating but then somehow billie got mad at me again and was acting like a jerk. and they all left. and i ended up crying. it was really wierd. but i know billie would never act like that. but then the next day billie

called me and apologized and came to my house, picked me up and we went to the mall and spent the day togother=] FRIKING WIERD... i knkoww haha

Holy fuck, my last dream continued!!!!

Billie whispers in my ear: Someday it'll be okay

Then there is an opening of the gate and Mike is pushed into the cage.

Billie runs up to the now closed door: You sonuvabitch, how can you kill a little girl's father?

My uncle(whose name is John) just laughed as he walked away.

Me: Mike, what happened?

Mike: He killed my daughter

Billie: THAT IS IT!!!!

Mike and I face Billie

Billie: I'M GONNA KILL THE SONUVABITCH

Mike and Me: WE'RE WITH YA, Billie

Then we killed John. the end :happy::banana::bunny::banana:

I had a weird dream a few nights ago. I was at school and everyone i know (plus Jackie Chan for some reason :blink: ) was there with me. We all seemed to be waiting around for something, and we were all quite excited. Suddenly, a huge staircase comes down from the sky and Tre walks down it. There's clouds and smoke and stuff and it looks a bit like god coming down from heaven to visit. So he gets down the stairs and just stands there. Everyone I know looks round to see what I'll do, they're all smiling at me expectantly. Eventually i recover from the shock and run up to him. i sort of jumped on him and hugged him, and and we were like that for ages. And he whispered in my ear that he loves me, and then my guinea pig woke me up :pinch: i was not amused.

I had a dream I was having a yard sale and Billie stole some records and stuff from the table. I noticed,

but for some reason I didn't stop him or try to talk to him or anything. I just shrugged it off.

I think in the dream I knew him and I just didn't care :lol: There was more to the dream, but no Green Day in it.

For some reason when I'm sick, I dream alot about Green Day.

Anywhoo, For some reason, Johnny Depp's hair just fell off.

Then, it was Billie and Adrienne's wedding anniversary and Billie decides they're gonna renew their vows.

I was there at the ceremony cause I was dating Joey :blink::happy:

Then Billie has this weird look on his face, then rubs his hand through his hair as if he were scared his hair was falling out.

I told him that he was too young for his hair to be falling out, and he cheered up.

F.Y.I, Joey looked alot like Justin bieber :ermm:

lately I've been dreaming about GD-related things like every night. last night I dreamt that I met Tre in New York at the AI Musical.

This is like the third dream about Green Day this week! xD

I went to one of their shows, and apparently they were playing in a theater in the city I live. I was in front of the 'stage', when they started playing Holiday. Well not really playing, it sounded like they were playing the audio of the music video, yknow, when the bomb falls down.

And then suddenly the drums started too early xD Billie came on stage and said: "No no no.. stop. I said stop! This is wrong. Let's do this right."

Random again. :lol:

I dreamt what I watch green day live ant Billie fall down from the scene :lol:

I am so glad I'm not the only one who has Green Day dreams. I woke up this morning feeling great because of a dream I had last night. It was x-rated so one of the best!!!

I feel sorry for people who don't remember their dreams.

I had a dream that a girl had a 21CB drink at lunchtime so I asked for a bit, then downed her whole bottle :P

I dreamed that I saw a poster or tv add about Green Day. It said: Green Day coming soon with The Breakdown 2.

Random :lol:

I have a Green Day dream often, but two nights ago I had a dream that we were all in my room, and although Mike and Tre were talking to me, all I could do was just stare at Billie.

I couldn't even say anything. But I just remember being so happy, so content. Haha, I felt so stupid though, being all dumbstruck and what not.

And I felt guilty for not caring about Mike and Tre in my dream, because I love them to death.

So yeah, it was random, but this dream really stuck with me for some reason.

Last night I had a dream I met Billie in an elevator with two other fans :D

My mom had another Green Day dream. She dreamt that she was driving in a minivan with Billie, Mike, John Travolta, and two girls, and Billie was in the front seat cuddling with her cousin Jeff.

OKay, so im sure everyone has had this dream but its the first time i ACTUALLY dreamed it, not daydreamed :wub:

i went to the concert, but i was late so i was way down the queue. i went around the back to find a fire exit :shifty: and i got in and went up some stairs and i run into BILLIE :wub: and i give him this big hug and im all like :"you're AMAZING! I LOVE YOU!" etc. and he 's like "gee whizz, thanks, we always like the fans who manage to get past security" (although im sure they dont, but anyway) and i was getting a picture with him (he was taking it but i couldnt because my hands were shaking so bad) and then TRE :wub: comes out of no where with jason and was like "I wanna be in the picture too"

so then they told me to get in quick, or i wouldnt get a good view. and im not sure where im going so im just walking along a corridor and then im above the stage and who do i run into only MIKE :wub: and he's looking for a coffeemaker :lol: so i help him look for one and then in return i get a hug and another picture and he invites me to where all the guys are warming up and i get to say hi to them all.

after the show i tell my friend i met Green Day and they dont believe me and i tell them i have pictures and go to bring out my camera...

but i left it wit all the fellas warming up :dry:

last night i dreamed that all the people from the gdc collab video gonna meet up in a room and green day themselves entered as well :woot: it was awesome ! :wub:

Archived