Billie will be on the cover of March's Guitar World Magazine

Montclare

Think these must be the pics from the article from what I can see online (Jen Rosenstein)

4bfbeb2baac29c0650504a3d63c355d9242f4477

485010a13eaa50ecf49eb28e2835ccdb0df7a5bb

2e5ac4a060da6f7af89c7a0ac95121604049d55c

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Very cool article. Interesting that he now uses his amp Pete also in the studio. If I remember correctly he mostly used Pete and Meat live and had Park and Park New for the studio ๐Ÿค”

8 hours ago, Flashback said:

Very cool article. Interesting that he now uses his amp Pete also in the studio. If I remember correctly he mostly used Pete and Meat live and had Park and Park New for the studio ๐Ÿค”

So Green Day's Instagram account posted some studio photos the other day and in one of them there's a few amps and Pete isn't in there. Pete was spray painted pink, right? I wish the article went more in depth about it. There's also a photo where Billie is holding Blue while sitting in front of the recording console and Billie didn't mention Blue in the article either ๐Ÿ™

14 hours ago, Maddie86 said:

So Green Day's Instagram account posted some studio photos the other day and in one of them there's a few amps and Pete isn't in there. Pete was spray painted pink, right? I wish the article went more in depth about it. There's also a photo where Billie is holding Blue while sitting in front of the recording console and Billie didn't mention Blue in the article either ๐Ÿ™

I think so, definitely a Marshall head amp! And we could also see him using a Stratocaster for the Dilemma intro and in the article I think he only mentioned a Telecaster (btw which they also used for recording 21CB)

Total impulse buy. ย I didnโ€™t get the AP magazine because itโ€™s $28, but I feel like Iโ€™m getting every other magazine to compensate for it lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Robbie1039 said:

Total impulse buy. ย I didnโ€™t get the AP magazine because itโ€™s $28, but I feel like Iโ€™m getting every other magazine to compensate for it lol

Same ๐Ÿ˜‚ I dont like GW because even though I know how to play guitar I'm not a gearhead so a lot of the techy stuff goes over my head. But when I saw this one was 10 bucks I was like okay! I didn't get AP so I owe this to myself ๐Ÿ˜Œ

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, The Grohl said:

Same ๐Ÿ˜‚ I dont like GW because even though I know how to play guitar I'm not a gearhead so a lot of the techy stuff goes over my head. But when I saw this one was 10 bucks I was like okay! I didn't get AP so I owe this to myself ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Yeah I play guitar too and am also not a gear head, but Iโ€™m sure Iโ€™ll try to read one or two other articles to pretend like I am ๐Ÿ˜…. ย I really just got it because itโ€™s a good cover ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Like 1
  • Haha 2