05 - Dilemma - Song Discussion

Liam

Dammit ok mainstream rock seems like the only chart this can get #1 request it to your radio stations 

• Like 3

Ughh dammit. Who’s in front of them on the mainstream rock charts? I hope it doesn’t start going down now. This deserves to be #1.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, billy1986 said:

Ughh dammit. Who’s in front of them on the mainstream rock charts? I hope it doesn’t start going down now. This deserves to be #1.

Dark Matter by Pearl Jam.

• Like 1

On 2/28/2024 at 8:39 AM, TheMostExpressivePrice said:

Unfortunately it does not matter how much all of us in the community will listen to it. Much more people from all genres should care to listen to it if we want to secure its further success. You might remember the person in Reddit who streamed "Fancy Sauce" more than 1000 times in only two weeks, yet it is still the least streamed song on that album besides "Father To A Son".

Unless each one of us reaches impossible streaming statistics, it is unlikeable it will rise higher if not many, many, many people with other music preferences choose to stream it numerous times 

You're saying everyone on GDC needs to stream Fancy Sauce all day every day for 1 year and....I'm putting words in your mouth and I'm....I'm honestly tired of streaming Saviors so much.   lol.    I'm taking a break from it, but Strange Days Are Here To Stay is still in rotation.   Goodbye Adeline is too.   

YES!!!!! LETS GET THIS NUMBER 1 ON THE MAINSTREAM ROCK CHART!!!! ANOTHER NUMBER 1!!!!!

Btw someone has to update the Wikipedia page on this song the chart starts are way off

• Like 3

Btw someone has to update the Wikipedia page on this song the chart starts are way off. Come on mainstream rock let’s get it to #1

Love seeing it at #1 on one of the Rock charts. It’s very close to 3.3M views on YouTube as well. Let’s push it over the edge today!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Montclare said:

Alternative Airplay- 3, up from 5
Mainstream Rock Airplay- stays at 2 
Rock and Alternative Airplay- stays at 1
Canada Rock- stays at 2

Also, I noticed a couple weeks ago it hit #50 for hot rock and alternative songs.

Good charts, but it deserves more firsts. I guess it would get on top 1 on all of it if they continued to promote it.

• Like 1