New album - Saviors - Out January 19th

AnonymWarnerGermany

12 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Rain falling from the stars is a poetic way of saying he’s up late at night and it’s raining. It’s a description of rain at night and all the darkness and sadness that implies. Don’t underestimate Billie’s songwriting 

Feel like That Dude was clearly being sarcastic.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Feel like That Dude was clearly being sarcastic.

I know he was. I didn’t quote That Dude

• Like 2
  • Surprised 1

1 hour ago, dannygreen said:

To be honest, P!nk riff sounds a lot like "Black Night" from Deep Purple. It's just a very common bluesy riff; they don't need to change it.

Also, I agree with you, the length is pratically the same. What we are getting 99percent is the same version that was leaked. I don't really get why people were saying it sounded bad or needed to be remixed. The only problem was it was degraded due to having being compressed on TikTok, probably. But even with this flaw the mastering sounded very tight and finished. Honestly, it works well the way it is. Not a total banger but a good catchy song. 

It will be a completely new recording because the demo wasn't recorded in RAK or Ocean Way Studios.

Despite we all got to hear it early this year, the song is floating around for a long while, so it definitely wasn't recorded in Saviors sessions

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ekim said:

Ok now let's all wax poetic about here comes the shock 

I wonder if there is some sort of meaning behind it.  Feels like a  Country Western story and a shootout is going down.  Annie joins in the blasting and nobody survives.  Could have been a fun video but we got jazzercizing instead. 

18 hours ago, GDFan2019 said:

Speaking of Father to a Son, now I'm really convinced that this is the song!!! The do-do-do-do-do riff matches up with Fa-ther-to-a-son!!!

Pretty sure that's Suzie chapstick.

The first acoustic segment from the album.

Remember Mike said TADIKM and Father to a son were the last two songs to be written.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Hybrid Wolf said:

But even if "Father To A Son" is a dedication to Joey, why should you care? Billie loves his son...Both his sons, but surely also Joey. He didn't start hating him after the Lydia story. And stop saying pedophile. Pedophiles are different things. Rapes are different things. And, to conclude, thank goodness Billie is a smart man and hasn't disowned his son. Thanks to all your hatred, they've become even closer!

Thank you for this post. Well said.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Hybrid Wolf said:

But even if "Father To A Son" is a dedication to Joey, why should you care? Billie loves his son...Both his sons, but surely also Joey. He didn't start hating him after the Lydia story. And stop saying pedophile. Pedophiles are different things. Rapes are different things. And, to conclude, thank goodness Billie is a smart man and hasn't disowned his son. Thanks to all your hatred, they've become even closer!

Amen.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ekim said:

Hope the song isn't about how proud he is of his sons especially Joey that kid is a pedo 101 Chris Hanson to catch a predator level

Are you really saying that a 22 year old guy is a pedo for having a 16 year old girlfriend? I mean yeah he may be bit weird but come one, if she was 2 years older there would be no problem? 

in europe that is totally legal😅

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DookieLukie said:

Wonder if we will get more merch. It’s barebones right now.

Hopefully soon.  Time to start Xmas shopping.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Hybrid Wolf said:

Mic drop.

Common sense, at last.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Killjoy From Detroit said:

i know about that theory, but i really really really REALLY believe it's just a coincidence. because how in the world is BJA going to defend his son when JOEY himself and the rest of SWMRS admitted to everything they were accused of ??????? it's not like BJA is a firm believer of doubting rape victims, let alone ones that are 100% confirmed to be victims. i'm more inclined to believe the lyrics to CUNT are mostly gibberish or have an entirely different meaning altogether

It’s a pretty big coincidence with the references to telecasters and the line “rhymes with chlamydia”. I feel there’s definitely some references there, but most of the song is just random lines

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DonaldTrump said:

Are you really saying that a 22 year old guy is a pedo for having a 16 year old girlfriend? I mean yeah he may be bit weird but come one, if she was 2 years older there would be no problem? 

in europe that is totally legal😅

He was grooming her at age 14 yes I think Joey armstrong is a pedo and should've been convicted 

5 hours ago, That Dude said:

Everytime I call the label, they are on the phone with one Mr. Lennius Shennyman.  I can't ever get through to Mr. Warner Bro.     Guess I'll email them instead.  

I think most interviews are planned ahead and they wouldn't be caught off guard by a question like that.   And Billie could say "my children aren't children but adults and they are learning just like we're all learning.  But please F off and ask about the album we are promoting .  We didn't get to promote our last one so let us promote this one you ultimate tweeter. Haha

Saw this in a facebook group.  I'm sure they meant to type "with the Network" and not "as the Network".   Wow.  New Network.  New Pinhead.  And maybe new Foxboro Hot Tubs or something new.   Yes, please. 

Excited for Saviors. There has been rumors of them recording new songs as The Network when they were teasing 1972 which now became Saviors, as well as a Pinnhead gunpowder revival. That would be insane. What you guys think we will get next in terms of side projects? Is Foxboro hottubs dead? Or something new entirely like the longshot? I want all them

They are planned ahead and interviewers have been primed on what they will answer or not. One did try and ask about Iheart before though. Was it Radio X or something like that?

He pushed Billie a little bit past the edge on that. Ive never seen Billie get like that in an interview. I can imagine this happening again and it’s not good for the interview as a whole or for the band.

The only thing I can really think of is that Joey is his own man now and he needs to manage his personal relationships accordingly and learn from the mistakes he has made. Having a famous father doesn’t change that.

54 minutes ago, Verycool99 said:

It’s a pretty big coincidence with the references to telecasters and the line “rhymes with chlamydia”. I feel there’s definitely some references there, but most of the song is just random lines

I’m not familiar with her band so maybe there’s context going over my head. They play teles?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hybrid Wolf said:

I love my pedo son! Lol

2 hours ago, Hybrid Wolf said:

This whole time we’re discussing this about Joey but it’s actually about Jakob. This is the correct interview answer 😂

3 hours ago, stories and songs said:

Re: Father to a Son, I’m pretty sure it’s more about Billie’s feelings on fatherhood than about the son in question. From the few lyrics we’ve seen, it’s framed as being about the type of father he is/how it has changed him/how he’s making a promise, father to a son.

Sounds like to me one of his sons should make a promise to his dad to stop using his coattails to lure young girls in to groom for sex boom  🎤 drop!

Typical leftist shit

17 minutes ago, ekim said:

Sounds like to me one of his sons should make a promise to his dad to stop using his coattails to lure young girls in to groom for sex boom  🎤 drop!

Typical leftist shit

• Like 1