New album - Saviors - Out January 19th

AnonymWarnerGermany

Thanks for starting a new thread but I'm not believing anything until green day confirms it with an official announcement, which will be in only 3 days 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, That Dude said:

when I google "green day album called saviours" the first link is warner music group:  

https://greenday.warnerartists.net/gb/disciple-cd-bundle/0093624908296.html

Disciples.   Saviours.   

huh.

The T-Shirt on that page is called a “Saviors Halo tee” so if you googled Green Day + Saviors that’s why that would come up

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

The T-Shirt on that page is called a “Saviors Halo tee” so if you googled Green Day + Saviors that’s why that would come up

Yes.   Then multiple that shirt by the number of vinyl copies Shenanigans sold in Mexico, carry the 4 and you've got the release date! 

• Haha 1

Hasn’t the “Saviors” as album title rumor been floating around for quite a while? I like it! 

• Like 3

Interesting! :runaround: I'm confused though, why is the cat out of the bag suddenly? Obviously the insiders have known for a while but what prompted it being revealed today?

• Like 1

I thought it got official, dont give me a heart attack 😅

As for lp releases it can still change to one week earlier or later, i would suggest to wait for real official confirmation

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

Apparently it was revealed here https://forum.greenday.fm/t/album-14-news-rumours-speculation/28/2070

legendary said it, pacejunkie apparently knew about it too and Jason (who is trustworthy) basically confirmed it was true. Of course nothing is fully confirmed until the band says so but it's very unlikely that it's untrue

Yeah I saw! I'm just wondering why they confirmed it today. Maybe because we're so close to finding out anyway?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, jakdokinori said:

Yeah I saw! I'm just wondering why they confirmed it today. Maybe because we're so close to finding out anyway?

I think a lot knew already given how many times we’ve brought it up in both forums, and considering TADIKM was ruled it for the title Saviors seemed to be the only other option from what the insiders have said

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Flynn said:

Wait are the people who put their addresses in the tadikm website getting something?

I got no e-mail yet.

43 minutes ago, Flynn said:

Wait are the people who put their addresses in the tadikm website getting something?

I don't think anything has been confirmed yet, I mentioned the idea in the other thread because I was wondering why the wake up call sign up form originally asked for your address then it changed to just email and country. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

The Father of All Fast food meal deal
Buy One Get 21 Nuggets deal

Bang, Bang Burger featuring the new Bang, Bang nuggie flavor. 

Let's be realistic (about Green Day happy meals), It would be all about Dookie.   And yuck. 

• Haha 2

• Liam changed the title to New album - Saviors - Out January 19th
  • Liam pinned this topic
  • Liam locked and unpinned this topic