New album - Saviors - Out January 19th

AnonymWarnerGermany

10 minutes ago, Austrian_Insomniac said:

I TOLD YOU! OEB JUST SOUNDED LIKE FROM THE SAME SESSIONS LIKE TADIKM 

Nope. It'll be a new version

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Radiation Fear said:

CLA talked to our class about that song last summer, i knew it, I didn’t want to spoil the speculation party. :lol:

I’ve ordered the Spotify splatter vinyl, hopefully it sounds great and doesn’t just look pretty!

I can not imagine OEB with CLA work!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

"What is Saviors about, you ask? Power pop, punk, rock, indie triumph. disease, war, inequality, influencers, yoga retreats, alt right, dating apps, masks, MENTAL HEALTH, climate change, oligarchs, social media division, free weed, fentanyl, fragility,,.."

Whoa. This sounds like a crazy fever dream, just like the tracklist. CAN'T WAIT!!

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, TrillieGD said:

Album on my birthday LETS GOOOOOOOO

Three days after mine

• Like 1

Tracklist is weird and not sure how to feel about OEB, although I don’t dislike it. That said, I think some songs like Bobby Sox sound like more oldschool Green Day, and if I get the vibe of this record it’s doing a bit of a mix up of old school and new school Green Day, sort of Insomniac, Nimrod, 21CB, RevRad, trilogy mashed into one

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Radiation Fear said:

CLA talked to our class about that song last summer, i knew it, I didn’t want to spoil the speculation party. :lol:

I’ve ordered the Spotify splatter vinyl, hopefully it sounds great and doesn’t just look pretty!

Did he play the recording for the class? I wonder if someone in the class snuck a recording of it on their phone and that's how it leaked out

6 minutes ago, The Grohl said:

Fancy Sauce ....That's the song I'm dying to hear

Sounds like it could be a Tré song LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

At this point i'm just happy look ma no brains is on here.  Everything else will come in the next 2 months so cool.

1 minute ago, GDFan2019 said:

WE DON'T HAVE TO WAIT 5 MONTHS THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I KNOW! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

WE DON'T HAVE TO WAIT 5 MONTHS THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank God for that!  How to take the wind out of your own hype!

37 minutes ago, Austrian_Insomniac said:

I TOLD YOU! OEB JUST SOUNDED LIKE FROM THE SAME SESSIONS LIKE TADIKM 

Different session, oeb was done late 2020, CLA and Rob came on board later. Well ok different physical session, probably same Pro Tools session

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, The Grohl said:

Fancy Sauce ....That's the song I'm dying to hear

I do appreciate that Green Day appreciates a good ol’ Step Brothers reference!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Did he play the recording for the class? I wonder if someone in the class snuck a recording of it on their phone and that's how it leaked out

We had it before that. And what we have leaked from file sharing, so it’s an actual bounce not a phone recording

• Like 2

Fingers crossed they announce a warmup club tour on Nov 2 as well. Historically they’ve put the European leg of the tour between 2 US legs but given that note on the flyer where they said Uk/eu you’re next, not sure what to expect! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, legendary said:

Closing an album with a song called Fancy Sauce

That’s so them I love it. I wonder if it’s a one minute joke song or even an instrumental outro

• Like 4

I love everything about the new era so far! Just pre-ordered the bundle with the two splattered vinyls.

Also submitted my address for the wake up call after the first teaser came out. Haven't been home since Sunday, still hoping theres something in the mail for me 😄