My Green Day Concept Album Artwork Through The Years...

rev

Tracklist, we have fake tracklist!    Are there more tracklists by any chance?  I have seen the cake one many times and even used it in a YouTube video about possible 1972 albuim covers?   I can give you credit for that one if you want.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, That Dude said:

Tracklist, we have fake tracklist!    Are there more tracklists by any chance?  I have seen the cake one many times and even used it in a YouTube video about possible 1972 albuim covers?   I can give you credit for that one if you want.   

Ha! That's awesome. No need for the credit, use it up all you want I don't mind. 

6 hours ago, OneFuckingMinute said:

I love these! My favorite is probably the first one

I genuinely hated what they did with FOAM's album art. Since they reused their old AI artwork, I thought it would be cool to actually make a legit rendition of an AI style cover.

• Like 1

Love all of these- great work. Much better than any of the recent official album artwork. System System has Too Dumb to Die video vibes. 

3 hours ago, emenius said:

Love all of these- great work. Much better than any of the recent official album artwork. System System has Too Dumb to Die video vibes. 

Actually realized that as I was making it. I love that style. 

• Like 1

On 10/6/2023 at 11:04 PM, rev said:

I genuinely hated what they did with FOAM's album art. Since they reused their old AI artwork, I thought it would be cool to actually make a legit rendition of an AI style cover.

I had no idea that album cover was AI actually