The Coverups at Killowatt Bar in SF 8/13

phildunphy

46 minutes ago, phildunphy said:

c mon see us

Would love to be a mod and be able to check your IP address.

Isn't it a funny coincidence that Green Day premiers a song called "1981" and a few weeks later they are playing a show together with a band called "The 1981"?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Flashback said:

Isn't it a funny coincidence that Green Day premiers a song called "1981" and a few weeks later they are playing a show together with a band called "The 1981"?

God I was hoping it would be a secret Green Day show but sadly it looks like they're an unrelated band :(
https://www.instagram.com/the1981band/

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

4 hours ago, Flashback said:

It is kind of weird

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Flashback said:

Yeah. Gonna put the conspiracy aluminium hat on and wonder if it’s a hint of something juicy happening that night. Or maybe they are just trolling us. Or maybe we are maniacs and it’s just a coincidence. 

• Like 3

A lot of work to start a band, release a record and upload photos of random people just to play secretly as "The 1981"...nice move, Green Day, we got the hint ;)

• Sad 1

Oh maybe the band "The 1981" will premier the new Green Day album in full. New marketing strategy by Crush. This way they cut the personnel costs and at the same time, the more expensive members of GD can focus on the anniversary edition of Dookie. Maybe the next GD tour will be entirely played by The 1981 😄

On 8/10/2023 at 1:33 PM, phildunphy said:

may we have some tricks

Stop being boring. Nobody cares.

1 hour ago, Basket Case 963 said:

I'm stuck on the wait list, but if anyone has an extra ticket, please let me know!

I bought one ticket but decided not to go so I'm selling it for the exact price I bought it. You can buy it from me if you're still looking for an extra. According to the ticket app I think it's transferable 

50 minutes ago, Cali89 said:

I bought one ticket but decided not to go so I'm selling it for the exact price I bought it. You can buy it from me if you're still looking for an extra. According to the ticket app I think it's transferable 

That would be awesome! I'll DM you

• Like 1

If anyone’s selling tickets I’ll buy 2. Message me for the amount of you have ‘em.