Here Comes the Shock Removed from Spotify in various countries

GDFan2019

It's back for me too

But for some reason it's not showing how many plays the song has. Either the number has been reset to 0 or maybe it'll take a day or 2 for the number of plays to become visible again

44 minutes ago, HAPPY FINKING UNICORN said:

You have a very peculiar conception of fun 🙃

Luckily for us, there isn't one kind of fun thing in the world and what you classify as ''fun'' doesn't matter at all when it comes to me and the others having fun. I've already told you this in this same thread that you don't have to participate in this thread if this is all so unnecessary and so boring and dull and so on. I still don't understand why you have to be so goddamn negative. Thankfully, I don't need to.

It's back for me too

But for some reason it's not showing how many plays the song has. Either the number has been reset to 0 or maybe it'll take a day or 2 for the number of plays to become visible again

For whatever reason I can't direct quote this, weird.

This reminds me of Twitch from like 2018: if streamer was banned, that streamer always had 0 followers until it slowly grew back to where it was before that ban. I assume it's the same with Spotify, since I highly doubt they have a system that updates these number of plays in real time.

So, is this Finland only issue? It's up everywhere else in the world?

25 minutes ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

It's back for me too

Maybe you could help it along and play it a few times. That's not a problem is it? 🤑

7 minutes ago, Miko said:

Luckily for us, there isn't one kind of fun thing in the world and what you classify as ''fun'' doesn't matter at all when it comes to me and the others having fun. I've already told you this in this same thread that you don't have to participate in this thread if this is all so unnecessary and so boring and dull and so on. I still don't understand why you have to be so goddamn negative. Thankfully, I don't need to.

I never quoted you in this thread and you keep picking up my posts, I get you are bored but you can also move on 🙃 What is actually fun is that you are saying I am being negative when you are the one playing with the ongoing negativity in the forum trying to build speculation around a hated song being in the next record when there is no reason on earth to believe so. But keep having fun with that if it brings you joy, never said you are not allowed to :) 

• Like 1

Just now, HAPPY FINKING UNICORN said:

I never quoted you in this thread and you keep picking up my posts, I get you are bored but you can also move on 🙃 What is actually fun is that you are saying I am being negative when you are the one playing with the negativity in the forum trying to build speculation around a hated song being in the next record when there is no reason on earth to believe so. But keep having fun with that if it brings you joy, never said you are not allowed to :) 

Weird, because I could've sworn that your ''You have a very peculiar conception of fun 🙃'' was direct quote to my post, wasn't it? Sure, it was an answer, but quote nonetheless. Cut your bullshit and learn to chill and have some fun.

I'd also highly recommend you to just admit that you completely missed my OG posts point, which wasn't about speculating it being on next album. I already told you what it was. Read it up.

5 minutes ago, Miko said:

Weird, because I could've sworn that your ''You have a very peculiar conception of fun 🙃'' was direct quote to my post, wasn't it? Sure, it was an answer, but quote nonetheless. Cut your bullshit and learn to chill and have some fun.

I'd also highly recommend you to just admit that you completely missed my OG posts point, which wasn't about speculating it being on next album. I already told you what it was. Read it up.

While you replying “You hate fun, don't you?” to a post that was not directed to you is not aggressive at all right? You asked me a question, I replied. 

My first text post in this thread was my perspective after a few posts started another extremely negative debate over the band in this forum. A sport that is getting very common and boring to my eyes. Which especially in this case from my perspective had no reason to exist, since it was spawned by a post of yours, where you tried to start a negative speculation based on nothing. As time already proved. 
Which is exactly what happened, with people including you arguing about how much this band is or has been out of touch for years. 
I am tired of this constant negativity around the band on the forum and I will point that out when I want to. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, HAPPY FINKING UNICORN said:

While you replying “You hate fun, don't you?” to a post that was not directed to you is not aggressive at all right? You asked me a question, I replied. 

My first text post in this thread was my perspective after a few posts started another extremely negative debate over the band in this forum. A sport that is getting very common and boring to my eyes. Which especially in this case from my perspective had no reason to exist, since it was spawned by a post of yours, where you tried to start a negative speculation based on nothing. As time already proved. 
Which is exactly what happened, with people including you arguing about how much this band is or has been out of touch for years. 
I am tired of this constant negativity around the band on the forum and I will point that out when I want to. 

I am done explaining myself to you. It's not that deep bro and if you literally cannot easily tell that I was messing around with whole ''HCTS being on next album'' and ''EU only album confirmed!!!!'', I don't know what to tell you. That's so clear sarcasm that it's actually incredible how seriously you're taking all of this.

Next time when you want to ''point out constant negativity around the band on the forum'', let me point out right now that you're very hypocrite when it comes to this whole negativity thing. You're literally bringing down my fun because you think it's boring. I don't know what to tell you other than it's clearly a delusional behaviour.

I'm done with this conversation and with this thread. If that was your goal, great, spread that happiness to the world.

2 minutes ago, Miko said:

I am done explaining myself to you. It's not that deep bro and if you literally cannot easily tell that I was messing around with whole ''HCTS being on next album'' and ''EU only album confirmed!!!!'', I don't know what to tell you. That's so clear sarcasm that it's actually incredible how seriously you're taking all of this.

Next time when you want to ''point out constant negativity around the band on the forum'', let me point out right now that you're very hypocrite when it comes to this whole negativity thing. You're literally bringing down my fun because you think it's boring. I don't know what to tell you other than it's clearly a delusional behaviour.

I'm done with this conversation and with this thread. If that was your goal, great, spread that happiness to the world.

“They've been out of touch for years and at this point I highly doubt they'd care about making music that is popular. You can really tell how 21st Century Breakdown scarred Billie for life.”

What a way to spread happiness to the world mate, you must always be the star of the party :) 

It makes me feel so sad when guys fall out. There's so much hatred in this world it scares the shit out of me. I think this community, this family, is an example to the world. Guys on here are from all over the world, different cultures, backgrounds and environments. Yet we get on through our love of GD. Please don't fall out, just agree to disagree.