Hella Tiny Tour

Minority103

this is a great idea, evenm more since he repost your stuff already.

it's a campaingn only opened for europeans or we could go for it too?

• Like 1

when i saw the topic name i got a heart attack because i expected a "real" new tour announcement 😅

its a lovely idea! but i dont have too much faith in such petitions (everyone keeps doing them for everything nowadays)

GD is a huge act in the music world, and i doubt that they would do some sort of club show tour in europe just because we kindly ask them

but maybe this whole petition/video thing gets their whole attention so they eventually rethink their setlist and play atleast 1 or 2 deep cuts

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, GuitarPunk94 said:

GD is a huge act in the music world, and i doubt that they would do some sort of club show tour in europe just because we kindly ask them

The Foo Fighters played a show in a small Italian city based upon fans (ok, lots of fans) playing Learn to Fly. Queen did a club/theatre tour in Great Britain because their “hometown” fans begged for one after the band spent a couple years overseas. Stranger things have happened.

1 hour ago, GuitarPunk94 said:

when i saw the topic name i got a heart attack because i expected a "real" new tour announcement 😅

its a lovely idea! but i dont have too much faith in such petitions (everyone keeps doing them for everything nowadays)

but maybe this whole petition/video thing gets their whole attention so they eventually rethink their setlist and play atleast 1 or 2 deep cuts

Maybe they can do a few smaller shows beside Arena Shows or like they did with 21st Century Breakdown Promo Tour where they played a few Club shows in Europe

• Like 1

Even Muse are doing 7 club shows in a month and they are a big band. 3 US shows, 3 European, 1 Canadian. 
GD did it for 21stCB, It can be possible!

Maybe a 1972 promotion club tour. If we get their attention is cool. Let’s try, at least it’s funny ahah :)        

4 hours ago, Alf said:

it's a campaingn only opened for europeans or we could go for it too?

If you wanna take part you’re welcome! 

• Like 1

Hella Tiny Tour for the states too! Just make all shows tiny, both domestically and internationally.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Slave To The Network said:

Hella Tiny Tour for the states too! Just make all shows tiny, both domestically and internationally.

I agree with this. Small shows are just as rare here too. There were very limited tickets available for the Metro show and it was the first of its kind in many years here it’s not like US fans get to see small shows all the time either.

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I agree with this. Small shows are just as rare here too. There were very limited tickets available for the Metro show and it was the first of its kind in many years here it’s not like US fans get to see small shows all the time either.

I mean all european secret shows in the past were also very limited, they will never be able to satisfy everyone. I am almost sure I won’t be able to travel to (for example) UK if they announce it like 2 days before, but there’s always hope.  😅 

the last club show here was in like 2013? 

Club shows in US are not that rare. They had a whole Longshot tour, Coverups etc. There’s a gig even this weekend 😂😂 

13 minutes ago, Minority103 said:

Club shows in US are not that rare. They had a whole Longshot tour, Coverups etc. There’s a gig even this weekend 😂😂 

That’s not Green Day

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

Yeah there's been quite a lot of side project small shows in the US but small GD shows are much rarer unless you count the few that come prior to an album release and there really isn't much of a precedent for the Metro show (hardcore fans all over the world wished they could be there but there were only 1000 tickets). Costa Rica in 2010 was the longest show with rareties but was a stadium show and the band just went off script (nobody expected what happened) probably followed by the small Hall of Fame show in 2015 when Sweet Children opened for GD and then the Warfield when the Network opened. 

Good luck to you guys trying though. I was surprised there was only 1500 signatures

• Like 1

6 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

That’s not Green Day

Still more Green Day than what we got in terms of club shows :ga: (spoiler: nothing since 2013)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

That’s not Green Day

Oh c'mon.

Green Day in Europe doing some small club tour would be nice, but I wouldn't be sad to get Foxboro/Longshot either. Coverups is lame, but I'd take that too.

14 minutes ago, Miko said:

Oh c'mon.

Green Day in Europe doing some small club tour would be nice, but I wouldn't be sad to get Foxboro/Longshot either. Coverups is lame, but I'd take that too.

Fine but from the US perspective it doesn’t count to say we got club shows because we got the Coverups.  This is about hearing Green Day deep tracks so lets compare apples to apples. 

• Like 2

• 1 year later...