What do you think about seeing green day live?

floridavinny

Definitely worth it if you haven’t yet, still worth it if you have, but don’t expect to see anything much different from their last tour.

Every music fan should see Green Day live at least once in their lifetime. It’s a unique experience and hella fun.

• Like 3

Seeing Green Day live is the ultimate high. They are undoubtedly the best live band on this planet. The AI tour set at Milton Keynes was awesome. As well as the memory, I can relive some of it over and over thanks to Bullet in the Bible. I've several DVD's of live shows but you can't substitute being there. If you can afford it go for it, you'll never regret it. 

The only worry is the rising ticket costs. There was a discussion on another topic few days ago. I'm concerned real fans are gonna be priced out. 

• Like 4

I haven't seen them on the Hella Mega Tour but I have seen them before and, as others have already said, they're one of the best live bands out there so go for it if you can

• Like 1

If you love the band, clearly is worth it. Expensive yes, but can you put a price for a memory you would cherish the rest of your life?

• Like 4

I would rather see them live than dead but maybe that's because if I were dead, I don't think I would be able to enjoy seeing them. Hope that helps 🙏

Seeing Green Day live cleanses my soul. If you’re a fan there’s nothing like it. Becoming one with the crowd, all singing along, jumping and screaming your head off. Seeing them in person and being that close to them. Hearing them perform the songs that are so good on the records but being there in the moment and hearing them play is just… perfect. I love waiting in line with fellow fans before the show, making new friends. There’s an electricity in the air. I always leave with my voice hoarse, very sweaty, and very happy to be alive. And then sleep the best nights sleep. I feel lighter for weeks afterwards. 

Would recommend

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Green Day live is unlike anything else you've ever seen. They bring an energy and have a connection that absolutely can't be matched.

• Like 2
  • Love 1