Billie Joe - Wedding band

asiegrist

Hello all, I am recently engaged and was wondering if anyone had any insight as to the specifics of Billie Joe's wedding band. I have done a little online searching but just have not found anything very close at this point. I would really like to get something as close as possible I just really like that matte silver look. 

Do you mean the actual wedding ring/band? I think Billie either keeps losing them or getting different ones! At least the one he has now is different. Looks more like an eternity ring

If that is what you mean it's probably best to take a photo of it to a jeweller and ask if they have something similar 

47 minutes ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

Do you mean the actual wedding ring/band? I think Billie either keeps losing them or getting different ones! At least the one he has now is different. Looks more like an eternity ring

If that is what you mean it's probably best to take a photo of it to a jeweller and ask if they have something similar 

Yes the actual wedding ring/band is what I am looking for or something as similar as possible. You think they are all different? I've seen enough photos I figured that was the original one he's always had. You're right though I could take some pictures to a jeweler...

1 hour ago, asiegrist said:

You're right though I could take some pictures to a jeweler...

I think that's your best bet

• Like 1

I think he’s had a number over the years but up till now they have all been plain bands.  The new one looks super fancy, dark but studded with something.  Dare I say, may not be that practical for the average working human. 😁