1972 project speculation thread

GDFan2019

I'm optimistic but I don't want to get my hope too high tho. Can't wait to hear the whole thing.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

'When it's all double talk of insanity' giving me 'Make it a double twist of fate or a melody that' vibes

I guess it's just the word double but either way already feeling like more thought out lyrics than anything involving piss and vinegar or the arrival of a shark

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Okay, those ten seconds were enjoyable.

1 week to go! Even if we do get footage from WWWY - I do like hearing the smaller details on the studio tracks,

• Like 3

Exciting stuff! I also appreciate that they're teasing us more while we wait for the 24th too :runaround:

Absolutely loving the sound of what we've heard and the aesthetic of what we've seen so far. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, M1KEY said:

There are though. There always are. There is also always autotune and vocal smoothing, etc. There's just different ways to do it, sometimes subtle and sometimes that's exactly what they want you to hear.

I know that there are always effects on vocals. I just compared it with the vocal distortion on FOAM and stuff like that. 

6 minutes ago, M1KEY said:

There are though. There always are. There is also always autotune and vocal smoothing, etc. There's just different ways to do it, sometimes subtle and sometimes that's exactly what they want you to hear.

Exactly. Absolutely has vocal effects here. They just haven’t opted for this route in quite some time. 

• AlissaGoesRAWR locked this topic