1972 project speculation thread

GDFan2019

6 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

I really hope this is the real thing!!!! The fact that both the post and the user were removed on Reddit is pretty telling!!!

Not necessarily. From Jason:

“It was probably deleted because people post fake track lists a lot there and it was always our policy, at least when I was there, to remove them if there was no shred of evidence. In my time none of them ever turned out to be correct.

As for the person getting banned, it was a brand new account and they were spamming the post over and over and getting it removed which would have triggered Reddit to automatically view them as a spammer and ban the account.”

6 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Don't mean anything. The user was spamming this subreddit with post like this. Mods decided to ban him.

The user was completely banned from reddit not just the subreddit, but it was most likely just an automatic ban from reddit for spam

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Not necessarily. From Jason:

“It was probably deleted because people post fake track lists a lot there and it was always our policy, at least when I was there, to remove them if there was no shred of evidence. In my time none of them ever turned out to be correct.

As for the person getting banned, it was a brand new account and they were spamming the post over and over and getting it removed which would have triggered Reddit to automatically view them as a spammer and ban the account.”

Now that I think about it, the word "Saviors" was nowhere to be found in that track list!! Also, Panicland better not take that track list and make a follow up to MOOTIK!!! 😆

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Don't mean anything. The user was spamming this subreddit with post like this. Mods decided to ban him.

Multiple albums confirmed.  Haha.

Green Day-One Eyed Bastard (1972 Song Leak) - YouTube AboutPressCopyrightContact usCreatorsAdvertiseDevelopersTermsPrivacyPolicy & SafetyHow YouTube worksTest new featuresNFL Sunday Ticket © 2023...

What's up with this NFL Sunday Ticket business?  

5 hours ago, legendary said:

I have all information about the new album, who wanna trade? 👀

I will trade u 7 American girl dolls  [one may or may not be haunted]

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, M1KEY said:

it's fun watching you try soooooooooo hard to get your ears on the leak. valiant effort.

it is not fun seeing you lie about having a thing that you don't just to feel a little more important.  it is so pathetic

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Macys said:

it is not fun seeing you lie about having a thing that you don't just to feel a little more important.  it is so pathetic

Based on the things he’s said, it is obvious he has it. The comments are proof.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, Sanity Loan said:

well still childish behaviour. If you have a something interesting just enjoy it lol and don't brag about it or at least quote me doing so lol

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Sanity Loan said:

Proof to you who has heard it maybe. Internet comments aren't proof in any other sense. Not legally. Not scientifically.

• Like 1

8 new pages in one day. Not gonna lie, I was hyped at first 😂

This fake/not fake tracklist was the best sounding of the previous ones I think...

3 hours ago, Macys said:

Oh honey, I don’t feel important. I feel fortunate for sure. The anger and lashing out is making it easier not to share it. *shrug*

For the record, I’m only talking about the leak/song because it became part of the discussion. It’s literally the only thing I have to contribute because I know literally nothing about the album. I didn’t even know what I have is a demo, I thought it was a full on studio album. 

I wish everyone could hear it, and I’m sorry but no amount of insults or calling me a liar is going to make me share it with the masses. I won’t be the guy who fully leaks a song my favourite band doesn’t want everyone to hear. 

You’ll hear it eventually, and when you do, if you remember what I said about it you’ll know I wasn’t lying.

now… when does the new album come out?

• Love 1

Okay can someone at least confirm that it's out there in depths of internet?

So is the “Saviors” thing coming from the lyrics of this leaked demo, or is it something else? 

12 minutes ago, HAPPY FINKING UNICORN said:

So is the “Saviors” thing coming from the lyrics of this leaked demo, or is it something else? 

No, it’s something else

• Like 1

This place will tear itself apart before we get an announcement :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, þjáningu said:

This place will tear itself apart before we get an announcement :lol:

Is that lyrics from the new single? Is it a hint? ARGGGGHHHHHH! 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, GDFan2019 said:

I really hope this is the real thing!!!! The fact that both the post and the user were removed on Reddit is pretty telling!!!

Why do you hope this clearly AI generated stereotype of GD is the real tracklist?

Page 309 and 310 mention a song called One Eyed Bastard in February of this year. So this isn't exactly coming out of nowhere. @pacejunkie punk also did say that they heard a demo there so I don't think that's a lie

I also found this reddit post from 11 months ago which has a comment from that oliphant guy mentioning One Eyed Bastard 

I can't believe that this song hasn't been leaked yet and isn't going to be leaked at some point soon with how many people are claiming to have heard it already. Like this must be the largest group of people to have access to a GD leak without it being posted publicly on youtube, social media, GDC, reddit etc.

To those who have heard it, do you think it sounds like a single, lead single or non-single type album track?

• Like 1

Why do I still have on my phone the video of Billie Joe in a car with a bunch of girls but not this leaked song?

I wanna trade!

• Like 1

Fun that it only become illegal to share the song after 50% of the forum have it among their files. Nobody cared about getting it in the first place

🙃😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

God damn, I’ve even started digging into obscure Russian Green Day telegram channels and can’t see trace of it. Where’s this fucking party happening 🫠

• Haha 1

• AlissaGoesRAWR locked this topic
  • BeachBum unlocked this topic