Excuse me, where the hell did GDA go?

Waste

1 hour ago, Waste said:

So I recently (like 2 weeks ago) noticed that GDA is "gone". There is no content on it. Why pls?

Can you not make a thread every time you have a minor question that doesn’t invite discussion? Someone already directed you to the Q&A thread for these kinds of things where someone literally asked this same question already

• Like 3

Just for anyone still wondering (I've answered this in the Q&A thread) the GDA website is currently down, as is the Instagram account. Not sure when either will be up and running again. 

It's been like that for a while now and we miss it too. We're waiting for Andres to fix it but obviously, everyone has a life outside of GDA and GDC and things come up. The Instagram keeps disappearing for the same (ridiculous) reason as other fan accounts.

• Like 3

You can post your question in this help thread, which is the appropriate place… no need to post it repeatedly though, as it seems you have your answer.

As others have said, both GDA and the Instagram have been down for a while. The Instagram issue has been happening to many fan accounts and is beyond our control. Sorry I can’t offer more of an explanation or ETA on getting GDA fixed. 

• Like 2

• AlissaGoesRAWR locked this topic