Official Green Day Funko Pop

Marie_GD

For those in Europe who are looking to get the GD Funko Pop, you can preorder them on Amazon.fr. But the Billie one is already sold out. All others Amazon sites from Europe don't have them.

Amazon .com and .ca have them available to preorder and delivery is free if you buy all 3. ToysOnFire (in Ottawa, Canada) have them too and they are less expensive than Amazon, but expect to pay for delivery if you don't buy them in store directly.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, jengd said:

I’m only paying £2.99 postage to Pop In A Box!

Aaaand now I've pre-ordered 😅

I always said I'd never buy a funko but here I am 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, squinty bitch said:

Aaaand now I've pre-ordered 😅

I always said I'd never buy a funko but here I am 🤷🏻‍♀️

Yep, I’m not too anti but thought they might sell out quite quickly.  Sometimes you have to just give in 😂😂

• Haha 1

Just ordered the Pops from Amazon! Initial charge and then refund from Big Apple (see all that drama in the Random Green Day news thread LOL) are both still pending on my card credit card; not sure why they are taking so long to post. 

I think the Pops look good overall. I definitely approve of the AI look and I love little Billie's face. The eyeliner and the half lidded eyes are perfect! Tre is pretty good and Mike.....he completes the set.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

all that time i tried looking for them in stores from click bait stuff and they finally come out, can’t get them yet though, it’ll take a long presentation to my parents to convince them just to get me one.

and a question, where’s the best place to preorder them? looking through here i know that kerrang! isn’t the best ( i think ). So is pop in a box or amazon ok?

14 hours ago, fuckass said:

all that time i tried looking for them in stores from click bait stuff and they finally come out, can’t get them yet though, it’ll take a long presentation to my parents to convince them just to get me one.

and a question, where’s the best place to preorder them? looking through here i know that kerrang! isn’t the best ( i think ). So is pop in a box or amazon ok?

Don't know if any of us can answer since we don't have them yet LOL, but Amazon seems to always be pretty reliable so I would go that route.

58 minutes ago, jengd said:

Dookie era designed boxes with American Idiot themed dolls. It would be better to get two releases of the dolls with a Dookie era theme and American Idiot era theme - both eras so iconic and recognizable…

However the design and the look with the no tattoos is such an oversight I’m glad that hopefully this will be the one and only release ever. Even though these are likely to become collectors items I am going to take a pass. Feels like a money grab to have a release that seems slapped together.

I think it would be a good idea to have a panel of super fans ok some of this stuff. Who okays this? The lack of tattoos make my thoughts come to screeching halt unless there’s a real reason rather than just an oversight. Maybe there was a reason. Maybe someone is getting some tattoo removals or something.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, jengd said:

Also makes a point about them not releasing both a Dookie and American Idiot line, which they absolutely should have done. That’s how we would have gotten Blue included (I disagree that it should have been included here, that would have made it more inaccurate, the LPJs go with the AI period). The lack of ink drives me nuts though. I want to take a Sharpie to them.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I want to take a Sharpie to them.

I think it’ll be necessary.  Just a little worried about my artistic skills, may have to practice or just add a couple of dark smudges.

4 minutes ago, jengd said:

I think it’ll be necessary.  Just a little worried about my artistic skills, may have to practice or just add a couple of dark smudges.

I wonder if we could make stencils and share the files for those of us that would have trouble making accurate recreations on the dolls.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

These are super cute! 
Does anyone else find it weird that the logo is from Dookie and they look like they did in American Idiot era? :lol:

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, Mar said:

Guys, as you can see, my Pops came today, but the Mike Pop was damaged in the box and looks nothing like him 💔 😊

knscUzH.jpg

You got them early?! Dang! Mine still.says shipping August 30th.

23 minutes ago, The Grohl said:

You got them early?! Dang! Mine still.says shipping August 30th.

Amazon? Mine too. People got them early from Game Stop, Funko and other sites. I saw on reddit there were a few defective shipments though. Someone got a Mike in a Tre box for example, and one Billie had a missing foot!

• Surprised 1

1 hour ago, Mar said:

Guys, as you can see, my Pops came today, but the Mike Pop was damaged in the box and looks nothing like him 💔 😊

knscUzH.jpg

TED :woot:

I guess I should be expecting these soon? Brandon ordered them off Amazon "for me" a while ago... :rolleyes:

8 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Amazon? Mine too. People got them early from Game Stop, Funko and other sites. I saw on reddit there were a few defective shipments though. Someone got a Mike in a Tre box for example, and one Billie had a missing foot!

This post made me look at mine, and I realized that the neck of Mike's bass is crooked 😄 

• Sad 2

11 minutes ago, The Grohl said:

I got a shipping notification for mine! ...but they won't be here til Monday :dry:

Same here 

• Sad 1