Green Day shares Nimrod for the first time (full unedited)

pacejunkie punk

The video is definitely a cool behind the scenes look, but for the love god, why did they play Last Ride In twice???

The only two who seem interested in the song is Rob Cavallo and dragon shirt man. Mike and Tre looked bored and started goofing off. Billie just looked hyper focused. Poor John Norris looked so uninterested. At least he perked up when they played anything else :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/16/2021 at 5:03 AM, Slave To The Network said:

I definitely would love to see a behind the scenes of every record like this Nimrod one. So interesting! Except for fucking dragon shirt guy playing the shit out of Last Ride In. :dry:

That dragon shirt guy is Chris Lord Alge, one of the best mixing and tone engineers in the industry. A guy without who many of the biggest bands probably wouldn't have had their best selling records.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mato said:

That dragon shirt guy is Chris Lord Alge, one of the best mixing and tone engineers in the industry. A guy without who many of the biggest bands probably wouldn't have had their best selling records.

Not to mention that CLA also mixed AI, 21Cb and the Trilogy. He is really a big name. He, alongside Chris Dugan are pretty much responsible for the band's modern sound that a lot of bands want to have. He has bad tastes on dressing tho, haha :lol:

• Haha 4

37 minutes ago, Mato said:

And he enjoys Last Ride In very much.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Baro said:

I think we should pay attention to this channel by tomorrow... just saying 

Possible channel owner? Just joking =P

Just now, Little Boy Named Booze said:

He posted another video this morning.

well shit I need to update my video sometime now =P

14 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

He posted another video this morning.

I think it deserves its own thread!

Just now, Karol Oliveira said:

There is the Aragon Ballroom downloads thread. Although a general thread for the videos he's posting would be good aswell. /shrug

Wow it's bizarre hearing Who Wrote Holden Caulfield and Stuart And The Ave in Jaded in Chicago setting after all these years. I love it.

• Love 1

the dude said he's got all of Jaded in Chicago in HD and will release it at 1000 subs. I think it's kinda greasy to try and wring subscribers out of it if you've just got the footage lying around and people want to enjoy it, but eh, it's probably still gonna get uploaded soon anyway so I'll still get to watch

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Herroon said:

the dude said he's got all of Jaded in Chicago in HD and will release it at 1000 subs. I think it's kinda greasy to try and wring subscribers out of it if you've just got the footage lying around and people want to enjoy it, but eh, it's probably still gonna get uploaded soon anyway so I'll still get to watch

I doubt and don't think Chicago was recorded with HD cameras so it'd be 480i.

1 minute ago, lilshootdawg said:

I doubt and don't think Chicago was recorded with HD cameras so it'd be 480i.

I'm just sharing what I read in the comment section of the soundcheck video

4 minutes ago, Herroon said:

I hate this guy. Seriously he just want the fame.
Normally you get subs by adding content. Not the opposite.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Karol Oliveira said:

Go for it

Just now, Little Boy Named Booze said:

I hate this guy. Seriously he just want the fame.
Normally you get subs by adding content. Not the opposite.

I’m happy to give it to him for content like this when things are dead otherwise

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I’m happy to give it to him for content like this when things are dead otherwise

Well it's okay to subscribe. But people like him he's not gonna have my subs for sure.
He's a small comedian in New-York. I think he want to upload his stand up later with more subscribers to be famous.

• Sad 1

37 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Well it's okay to subscribe. But people like him he's not gonna have my subs for sure.
He's a small comedian in New-York. I think he want to upload his stand up later with more subscribers to be famous.

yeah, I totally agree with you. I'm not subscribing either. Upload that good content and subscribers will follow..

Hope enough others do tho cause I would love uncensored Jaded in Chicago! 🤣

41 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

2 minutes ago, Herroon said:

yeah, I totally agree with you. I'm not subscribing either. Upload that good content and subscribers will follow..

Hope enough others do tho cause I would love uncensored Jaded in Chicago! 🤣

Freeloaders 😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

It is total bullshit that they're getting people to subscribe to their channel for it, but dude, the shit they have is insane, and as much as I don't want to feed into the whole "ransom" thing they're pulling here, I have to see the full Jaded in Chicago, I've wanted this for the solid past year, get your asses subscribed!

When they start increasing it to 2000, 5000, then 10000 though... Well, all I can say is I'm sorry for feeding into it.

I wonder how they got the footage. My best guess is MTV digitised all of the film footage and threw away the no longer necessary physical film, and this person was just lucky and managed to grab it.

Who knows, they'll probably never reveal how they got it.

PS: I wonder if their rip includes the "Pansy Division" opening band. Of course, that's already been released, but if it does include it than that just goes to show that they really do have the literal raw reel.

Edited by ABPerson

25 minutes ago, ABPerson said:

total bullshit
"ransom"
have 
past year
"Pansy Division"
raw