Green Day shares Nimrod for the first time (full unedited)

pacejunkie punk

I love how Billie just sits completely still for each song while everyone around him is head bopping at least! Great video.

• Like 2

That was a great watch. Loved see the initial reaction to Good Riddance - really just taking it all in.

Now back to work.

• Like 2

Mike and his sneezing little skit there was my favorite part haha this was a cool find, thanks!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, PursuitOfEpicness said:

Mike and his sneezing little skit there was my favorite part haha this was a cool find, thanks!

Planning to watch this later tonight and now I am looking forward to it more. How do they all make sneezing so cute?! (sorry, we in the fangirls thread were just discussing Billie sneezing LOL.) 

1 hour ago, jengd said:

I love how Billie just sits completely still for each song while everyone around him is head bopping at least! Great video.

I thought the same thing! He’s so focused and probably listening with the most critical ear. I bet it’s hard for him to just enjoy it.

• Love 1

This is great. Mike blowing his nose and offering John a kleenex for Good Riddance had me chuckling.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Herroon said:

I caught that too! Super interesting!!

Here it is for anyone else curious:

NICE GUYS

HITCHIN A RIDE

GROUCH

REDUNDANT

SCATTERED

WORRY ROCK

DESENSITIZED

ALL THE TIME

PLATYPUS

LAST RIDE IN

JINX

HAUSHINKA

WALKING ALONE

SUFFOCATE

UPTIGHT

TAKE BACK

KING FOR A DAY

GOOD RIDDANCE

PROSTHETIC HEAD

REJECT

DESENSITIZED and suffocate shouldn't be cuted off... I will never understand why this happened

• Like 3

I just want to say I just watched this and it is so precious and adorable and funny. Probably going to watch this over and over and keep trying to take more from it.

1 hour ago, Gonzalo17 said:

DESENSITIZED and suffocate shouldn't be cuted off... I will never understand why this happened

Given that they still hadn’t completely finalized the tracklist at this late stage, a certain amount of shifting was just going to happen. Similar thing happened with the trilogy. 

Also ending the album on Reject would’ve been uh, quite the statement. That lady’s letter must have really pissed Billie Joe off.

• Haha 1

The guy who posted this to YouTube says this is just part two. If you subscribe to his channel, he will post the whole thing at some point soon

• Haha 1

Wow. The original tracklist is quite good! I think Reject would be great as a hidden track. I just can't imagine something different to close Nimrod than Prosthetic Head.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

He’s at 155 subscribers and says he’ll post part one when he gets to 200, so subscribe!

I feel I shouldn’t but I have, I want to see more.  Will give him a few days and see what happens. 😁

8 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

He’s at 155 subscribers and says he’ll post part one when he gets to 200, so subscribe!

I'll subscribe. I hope it's true tho. 
Sometime people just want to have subscribers.