Billie Joe Armstrong performing during virtual Joey Ramone birthday tribute concert

GreenDayItaly

On 5/20/2020 at 6:13 AM, Yosuke Hanamura said:

I’m downloading the raw 1080p stream from Facebook now. Afterwards, I’ll upload it on GDC.

Did you ever manage to upload it at all? :)

10 minutes ago, jumpsalty said:

Did you ever manage to upload it at all? :)

Having more difficulty than I would’ve thought getting the stream. Trying my best though.

31 minutes ago, Yosuke Hanamura said:

Having more difficulty than I would’ve thought getting the stream. Trying my best though.

Awesome thank you :)

Sounds how you'd expect it to sound, got more of a Green Day sound to it. It's good.

i ripped the audio from the mp4 in that instagram clip. its clean and very listenable, but only 64kbps. im hoping we get a higher quality version from somewhere soon.

i was also bored AF today and realized i needed album art for the track, so on very little sleep, lots of stimulants, and even more weed.. i threw this together.

i dont normally share this kind of stuff, so please be kind. i know my skills arent top notch. but i got stoked on this and thought maybe itd find some appreciation here. cheers.

Spoiler

qvngFqW.png

• Like 4

6 hours ago, dallasthemenace said:

i ripped the audio from the mp4 in that instagram clip. its clean and very listenable, but only 64kbps. im hoping we get a higher quality version from somewhere soon.

i was also bored AF today and realized i needed album art for the track, so on very little sleep, lots of stimulants, and even more weed.. i threw this together.

i dont normally share this kind of stuff, so please be kind. i know my skills arent top notch. but i got stoked on this and thought maybe itd find some appreciation here. cheers.

Hide contents

qvngFqW.png

That’s very cool 👏 Hope you’re not too hungover today 🙂

• Thanks 1

Anyone have a download link for the audio? I'd love to put this in my No Fun Monday's playlist.

• Like 1