Ruins it for the other 25 letters of the alphabet 

Thanks that's a comfort :lol:

3 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

My name starts with an A 🙂

Just saying 😁

:happy: :happy:

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

He was a friend of Kevin’s named Max Dunn. He is a musician but currently works as a piercer.  Here’s his profile:

https://instagram.com/max_dunn?igshid=wdyzbamlw96

Ah, thanks! Must have seen him at a Prima Donna concert. Yeah, I also saw everyone from Dead Sound there as well. At the end, I saw Mack was drinking at the bar, and Bill Schneider filled a beer glass full of chicken tenders from the public food platter to go eat backstage. I would have copied him, but I didn't have a glass on me, lol. They were good! 😛

Edited by Admiral_Needa
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Admiral_Needa said:

Ah, thanks! Must have seen him at a Prima Donna concert. Yeah, I also saw everyone from Dead Sound there as well. At the end, I saw Mack was drinking at the bar, and Bill Schneider filled a beer glass full of chicken tenders from the public food platter to go eat backstage. I would have copied him, but I didn't have a glass on me, lol. They were good! 😛

It’s nice that you also got snacks for your $80 ticket. They don’t normally serve food there. They went all out.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

It’s nice that you also got snacks for your $80 ticket. They don’t normally serve food there. They went all out.

Yeah, I forgot to take a picture of the snack platters... Chicken tenders, quiche, deviled eggs, etc. They also refilled the platters up to 1am! I didn't eat much, but fortunately for me, I got the ticket for at the Friends and Family price of $50, but then again, I missed out on the champagne pouring... I should have brought my own champagne flute! 😛 Yeah, I was lucky to catch the timing of the show announcement. And for some reason, I was still able to access the event page after it was password locked, so I offered several fellow friends/fans to buy their tickets on my computer using their credit card and it worked! 🥳 Good times!

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Verycool99 said:

Petition to postpone the hella mega tour for a worldwide longshot club tour

YES!!!

• Love 1

31 minutes ago, Verycool99 said:

Yes please! 

Seriously, I cannot stress enough how much I would rather see the Longshot (or the Tubbies) live. But GD, I'm still waiting for you to come to Portugal again one day! :P

Edited by Tubbie Head
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Honest question — I get that these side projects always serve their purposes: letting off steam, nurturing creativity, exploring other musical ideas, etc. But honest to God these days Billie seems to be flat out enjoying his side projects more than he enjoys Green Day. Do you think the pop punk monster has become a chore for him? Was bringing Kevin in a way to inject some more fun and energy into his main gig, the kind he seems to still have with The Longshot? 

I bet it's about how much more pressure, criticism and marketing stuff he (they) have to deal with Green Day that makes it more of a chore, with the side projects it's less serious, more of a hobby opposed to work, I think it's normal to enjoy that a bit more.

• Like 2

The tour haven't started yet. At least wait for the 1st show of the HMT to judge. Holy shit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Tubbie Head said:

I bet it's about how much more pressure, criticism and marketing stuff he (they) have to deal with Green Day that makes it more of a chore, with the side projects it's less serious, more of a hobby opposed to work, I think it's normal to enjoy that a bit more.

I know and I had amended my earlier post to make that point too, but that has always been the case yet this is a mood I’m only noticing recently like since RevRad. So is it getting harder to even pretend it’s fun or is it really becoming less fun? 

8 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

The tour haven't started yet. At least wait for the 1st show of the HMT to judge. Holy shit.

I would but they announced a tour to happen a year from then. Can’t be much fun for them to have to wait that long to do the one thing they love most.  

Anyway, try not to be alarmed, I’m just thinking out loud. 🙂

• Like 3

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

This sounds like a better deal than the vip tickets for the revrad tour 😂

And in regards to the small venue thing, I do agree that Billie seems to be having fun with it. After the Longshot tour in 2018 I thought maybe green day wanted to start playing smaller venues but nope, they're doing a hella mega stadium tour.

After seeing the Longshot play a club I really don't have much interest in going to a stadium show, especially if they're gunna play the same set every night with no deep cuts. I was hoping for a run of theater shows like they did with revrad but it's not gunna happen 🙁

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Maddie86 said:

This sounds like a better deal than the vip tickets for the revrad tour 😂

And in regards to the small venue thing, I do agree that Billie seems to be having fun with it. After the Longshot tour in 2018 I thought maybe green day wanted to start playing smaller venues but nope, they're doing a hella mega stadium tour.

After seeing the Longshot play a club I really don't have much interest in going to a stadium show, especially if they're gunna play the same set every night with no deep cuts. I was hoping for a run of theater shows like they did with revrad but it's not gunna happen 🙁

Me too I even tried to keep my calendar clear for the fall thinking a warm up tour would precede a stadium tour and I wanted to get to club and theatre shows. To have only stadiums was one letdown, the year long wait was another. I’m still holding out for something else, but I had to plunk down hundreds of dollars in the meantime to get to at least one show this year.

2 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

They looked dead inside in the Trilogy days, now the performances seem less enthusiastic than during Revrad era, but the band is tight and sounds awesome.

Can't really draw any conclusions, I'd say.

This would be an interesting question to ask and get a honest answer for. I'd really like to know what's the motivation behind what Billie is doing. Is there a bit of laziness or a lack of more profound ideas? Does he feel accomplished enough and is now just having fun? Was there a major change of mind after 21cb when it seemed like they were heading in a completely different direction than they later took? I would really like to know what reasoning is behind his creative choices.

Ngl, after Longshot happened I thought a green day club/theater tour was a given. Couldn't be more unpleasantly surprised with the stadiums :P

Spot on. I guess this is really what I’m wondering and he’s the only one that can provide the true answer. 

• Sad 1

Why do you guys think Green Day are only going to do a stadium tour? I think they could still do a lot of smaller club shows worldwide. I mean they did that surprise Madrid show... I can see them doing more of those! 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Verycool99 said:

With snack platters 

About a possible club tour for Green Day. Someone may have brought this up before, but some people are speculating that his weird  IG account caption “Chicken Lettuce Under Bacon” is a clue that they’ll be announcing one. Maybe be a stretch, but I can t think of a single other reason for that caption. And if he was just being ridiculous why is it still there?

• Like 1