Green Day headlining MTV World Stage on November 2

solongfromthestars

47 minutes ago, Yosuke Hanamura said:

Basically, yeah. It’s possible that MTV Live might air it sometime down the line, but I wouldn’t get my hopes up.

EDIT:

Wow, I didn’t expect this- Apparently I’m able to capture MTV Germany’s stream without a single problem. You guys know what this means. ;)

Will you be capturing and sharing for us poor Americans?🙂

49 minutes ago, Yosuke Hanamura said:

Basically, yeah. It’s possible that MTV Live might air it sometime down the line, but I wouldn’t get my hopes up.

EDIT:

Wow, I didn’t expect this- Apparently I’m able to capture MTV Germany’s stream without a single problem. You guys know what this means. ;)

Great! Glad I could help a little :)

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Will you be capturing and sharing for us poor Americans?🙂

tenor.gif

(Funny enough, I’m in America too. Haha!)

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Yosuke Hanamura said:

Oh my God, just from this promo it’s easy to tell that the sound mixing is so much better! :dance:

Indeed, or certainly the EQ anyway. Doesn't sound muffled anymore. I do wonder why the drums are so compressed though. It almost sounds like they're using samples. This kinda bugged me about the 1994 Woodstock remastered vinyl as well. There's just no need for it. People should listen to BIAB, if they'd like to hear a great live drum mix/master. 

• Like 1

I have the MTV channel but I don't see any MTV World Stage program during the 7th....

17 minutes ago, jetsrule128 said:

Are we sure it’s not airing in the US ? Green Day just tweeted about it 

Could this be it? 

db5c8147068c9a96b8faf8cbd0464ad5.jpg

8 hours ago, luketrebilliemike said:

Do you think it will be the whole performance ?

No, if the previous patterns are followed, it'll be a selection of songs for 40-45 min. Someone asked on Instagram and MTV responded "the full concert", but that's also what Absolute Radio said in 2017 and they obviously didn't. For some reason, TV and Radio channels constantly say this, even when it isn't true...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, luketrebilliemike said:

Do you think it will be the whole performance ?

35 minutes ago, MillenniumFan said:

No, if the previous patterns are followed, it'll be a selection of songs for 40-45 min. Someone asked on Instagram and MTV responded "the full concert", but that's also what Absolute Radio said in 2017 and they obviously didn't. For some reason, TV and Radio channels constantly say this, even when it isn't true...

MTV World Stage slot is 1 hours barring the commercial, it's impossible that the full show will be aired

• Like 1

Found it. Worldstage is airing on MTV Music 24, on Saturday (08 February) 1am (CET). But the description just says „World Stage“ so I can be wrong too

3 minutes ago, Flashback said:

Found it. Worldstage is airing on MTV Music 24, on Saturday (08 February) 1am (CET). But the description just says „World Stage“ so I can be wrong too

In UK is just says World Stage too but someone else posted that it's definitely GD.

the german mtv channel should air this on 9th feb (sunday) at 3am and again at 4am, the duration is 50 min

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, GuitarPunk94 said:

the german mtv channel should air this on 9th feb (sunday) at 3am and again at 4am, the duration is 50 min

how convenient lol