New Single "Fire, Ready, Aim" Will Debut October 9th

Todd

12 minutes ago, Misery11 said:

How do we know its part of the album and not just a song made specifically for the hockey season?

Realy?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, penbreaker said:

Realy?

None of the articles mention the album or it being a single.  They all just say "new song"

1 hour ago, Misery11 said:

How do we know its part of the album and not just a song made specifically for the hockey season?

All the articles, RS, Forbes etc,  say so. 

Sorry, this didn't save at the time so is now really late and irrevelant!

15 hours ago, petros said:

@M1KEY's opinion on most things is better though. So he wins. 

You're not wrong.

14 hours ago, J a c said:

If you think that writing like a prick in a forum makes you look smart you should double check your sources. This “next” gag of yours is one of the most annoying thing I have read today tho, I have to give you credit for that.

I like you.

1 hour ago, Misery11 said:

We read the article

47 minutes ago, Misery11 said:

None of the articles mention the album or it being a single.  They all just say "new song"

From the Forbes piece linked in the original post

“Fire, Ready, Aim,” and other songs from Green Day’s forthcoming album Father Of All… will also be featured in other NHL broadcast, digital and in-arena content.

shift from making decisions based on impulse and emotion (Fire, Ready, Aim) to making decisions based on a vision and goals for your life that YOU create (Ready, Aim, Fire). 

God damn this wait already sucks lol

I hope this song doesn't sound as FOB as the trailer made it sound 

Did anyone watch the games tonight to see if there was an extended opening/clip to introduce the game with the song in it?

16 minutes ago, JReevz said:

Did anyone watch the games tonight to see if there was an extended opening/clip to introduce the game with the song in it?

It debuts next Wednesday. 

On 10/1/2019 at 4:32 PM, petros said:

@M1KEY's opinion on most things is better though. So he wins. 

@M1KEY seems like a total loser to me 

On 10/2/2019 at 6:40 AM, SnaggletoothRecords said:

Rotting would like to speak with you

You e got to be kidding me. What a tune!

A lot of listeners who came across foamf say it sounds like a commercial song and they actually right. Fire, Ready, Aim has the same vibe and suits a commercial perfectly in regard to the NHL snippet

I think now, the problem may be that foamf songs will be perfect as a background, just bunch of catchy songs that without a picture and reference to something are just boring and useless.

I hope not

16 minutes ago, greenalert997x said:

A lot of listeners who came across foamf say it sounds like a commercial song and they actually right. Fire, Ready, Aim has the same vibe and suits a commercial perfectly in regard to the NHL snippet

I think now, the problem may be that foamf songs will be perfect as a background, just bunch of catchy songs that without a picture and reference to something are just boring and useless.

I hope not

That’s what lame youtube commenters looking for cheap likes write, the same ones that now only write comments like “OMGFGF BILLY A VAMPIRE, OH HI MARK”.
Every popular song is a potential candidate for a commercial, I really can’t get my head around this sort of critique. But my favorite ones are those that think a song where you can actually hear guitar, bass and drums only has room in a videogame soundtrack. Geez I hate this phase of commercial music. Thank god at least we have Billie Eilish.

2 hours ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

6 days

This is agony haha. The preview sounds absolutely great, so counting down makes things worse!

On 10/2/2019 at 7:56 PM, hym.jarred said:

@M1KEY seems like a total loser to me 

You're right.

Seriously though, can this song hurry up and leak already?? I really wanna hear it! Seems like this album as a whole will have lots of energy.

Archived