Magnum Opus Of The Inglorious Kind - confirmed NOT to be Green Day

ColinOr

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

So basically the new marketing strategy is that Billie goes to popular artists' concerts and takes pictures with them :P

i can smell post malone from the insta post

3 hours ago, GDFan2019 said:

Ummm.....is Post Malone going to be on Magnum Opus too? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

No, but it definitely means that Magnum Opus will just be a cover of Post Malone's hit "Sunflower" featured in Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse

Spoiler

yaaaay thousandth post

The Post Malone photo was liked by Panicland. 

MOOTIK confirmed. Can't deny it now. 

...is this thread still stuck on a loop?

29 minutes ago, MrElPacho said:

...is this thread still stuck on a loop?

No just nobody has any foresight. MOOTIK brings out all the inglorious bastards. It will be an 18 piece ensemble consisting of Green Day, Panicland, Post Malone, Billie Eyelashes and some East Bay musicians. 

It'll be the biggest record of it's kind since dark side of the moon. It's also set to be Green Day's last album before retirement. 

Nightlife's sequel confirmed. 19 piece ensemble when throwing in Lady Cobra

Weezer Sucks and My DNA are my favorites from this beast!

That movement of songs featuring Lady Cobra allowing us to explore her vocals chords is HOT.

Probably why it's called FIRE (do not aim / do not be ready)

5 minutes ago, That Dude said:

Weezer Sucks and My DNA are my favorites from this beast!

That movement of songs featuring Lady Cobra allowing us to explore her vocals chords is HOT.

Probably why it's called FIRE (do not aim / do not be ready)

gotta kick her teeth to the ground they're obstructing the path to the back of her throat

9 minutes ago, Sheenius said:

gotta kick her teeth to the ground they're obstructing the path to the back of her throat

I had a bit of a crush on her during the trilogy era.  

Slow Lion and Beezwaxxx are also killer tracks from this album.

27 minutes ago, That Dude said:

I had a bit of a crush on her during the trilogy era.  

Slow Lion and Beezwaxxx are also killer tracks from this album.

Emma Watson will be doing the monologue for track 1

56 minutes ago, ImNotInGreenDaydummy said:

:(

I feel ya man, this thread is dead at the moment! I’m dying to hear more about this!!!!

I don't believe in this theory myself, but I'm glad this happened just to add some zest to the green day mythos. We'll all look back at this 5yrs from now and either wonder what the fuck this was all about, or the answers will be known

I'll be pissed if we never find out though. Not knowing for certain is a lot worse than knowing it was a scam...

On 9/10/2019 at 11:25 AM, stories and songs said:

These guys love to troll. And Billie typically doesn’t like to talk about what music is happening next when he just slaved away on an album. For him to casually talk about them maybe releasing another album next year is NOT normal for him. They’re up to something, I am certain. I don’t think they hate FOAM or anything, but I don’t think it’s their only 2020 release. I just don’t believe it.

I can’t remember it I posted in this thread but if you old schoolers will remember, nobody should be surprised.

I told you guys that this would happen this way and I even if you’ll look up the post (pre RevRad) said the new album sans WB would come after the record that became FOAM and even said they would only give WB what Billie decides would be considered a B side. They have contractual obligations to play certain releases from the new album but without it, I wouldn’t have been surprise if they played nothing from FOAM on the Hella tour.

Also I predict a full new album release by GD BEFORE the California stadium shows and possibly before the American run altogether.  I would put money on it.

Exciting times as we watch the boys transform from current legends to literally the LAST of the American classic (punk) rock band legends. There will never be another Beatles, Stones, Floyd, Bowie, or Green Day.  Don’t mistake Blink or Fall Out as legends such as GD.  The other types will be footnotes, your children’s children will know GD even if at the moment FOB might sell more. Nobody bought any Bowie albums since the 70s to mid 80 or Prince, McCartney (although Egypt Starion did chart a song well) and even the king of pop MJ but they are legends among legends as well. 

The new flavor of legends may prove to be tasty but they will be different in their ways. Beatles were the first and I am positing Green Day will be the last of these types of rock legends amongst legends.

18 minutes ago, LaughingClock said:

I can’t remember it I posted in this thread but if you old schoolers will remember, nobody should be surprised.

I told you guys that this would happen this way and I even if you’ll look up the post (pre RevRad) said the new album sans WB would come after the record that became FOAM and even said they would only give WB what Billie decides would be considered a B side. They have contractual obligations to play certain releases from the new album but without it, I wouldn’t have been surprise if they played nothing from FOAM on the Hella tour.

Also I predict a full new album release by GD BEFORE the California stadium shows and possibly before the American run altogether.  I would put money on it.

Exciting times as we watch the boys transform from current legends to literally the LAST of the American classic (punk) rock band legends. There will never be another Beatles, Stones, Floyd, Bowie, or Green Day.  Don’t mistake Blink or Fall Out as legends such as GD.  The other types will be footnotes, your children’s children will know GD even if at the moment FOB might sell more. Nobody bought any Bowie albums since the 70s to mid 80 or Prince, McCartney (although Egypt Starion did chart a song well) and even the king of pop MJ but they are legends among legends as well. 

The new flavor of legends may prove to be tasty but they will be different in their ways. Beatles were the first and I am positing Green Day will be the last of these types of rock legends amongst legends.

I really missed you:wub:

31 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Where’s @Matt. been?

I don't think Matt knows anything about an unexisting album. 

God damn it so you're implying this is for real? Am I really gonna be proven wrong? Am I really gonna have to eat a Nimrod?

• Hermione changed the title to Magnum Opus Of The Inglorious Kind - confirmed NOT to be Green Day
  • Hermione locked this topic

Archived