Father of All Motherfuckers album - News and Media Coverage

Sanity Loan

16 minutes ago, Beyza said:

AWESOME! The alarm clock is ready 😁 

3 minutes ago, navouxodonosoras said:

Yes. Right now we are in danger of W.W 3 and the making of a thread similar to that dedicated to MOOTIK. 

we all know MOOTIK Thread: Part 2 would be the best thing to happen to this message board since the original MOOTIK thread, don't even 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, GDFan2019 said:

I wonder if Oh Yeah will have a vibe similar to this. Tyla even looks a little like Lil Wayne

I hope not because that video is mega early 00s vibes and its not a very good video in general

1 minute ago, navouxodonosoras said:

Right now we are in danger of W.W 3

I just recovered from anxiety over this shit, please stop. There’s no war. The media is just romanticizing the idea.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, EmmaCharlatan&Saints said:

I mean coming from someone whos been snobby about pop music you can really say much. but anyway

I can say whatever the fuck I damn well please and if it offends you like it clearly has then it's even better. I haven't been snobby about pop music as a whole I was talking about a specific movement of pop music and artists associated with that movement.

Specific movements associated with music or music scenes have different attitudes. I don't have to like them. You don't have to agree. However, I don't need you following me around the forum and bringing it up on EVERY SINGLE POST I have that mentions music. However, I will let you continue if you have proof of purchase that you purchased a Drake album and you actually support him and his music. 

If you can't provide that then you're no better than me. 

7 minutes ago, 21st_century_gloria said:

I would pay money to hear that, just for laughs, even though I hate the lyrics lmao

Yeah the lyrics are absolute trash! But it'd be really funny to hear Tre's take on them :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sheenius said:

I can say whatever the fuck I damn well please and if it offends you like it clearly has then it's even better. I haven't been snobby about pop music as a whole I was talking about a specific movement of pop music and artists associated with that movement.

Specific movements associated with music or music scenes have different attitudes. I don't have to like them. You don't have to agree. However, I don't need you following me around the forum and bringing it up on EVERY SINGLE POST I have that mentions music. However, I will let you continue if you have proof of purchase that you purchased a Drake album and you actually support him and his music. 

If you can't provide that then you're no better than me. 

Um im not following you around every single comment section...ive barely commented in months. Um what does Drake and purchasing his album have to do with anything? 😐

7 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Yes believe it or not there are people who aren't from English speaking countries who are unaware of its meaning or significance in the English speaking world.

You can clearly see I addressed both posts right here in the thread. Verbal warning for the offensive language (including a verbal warning point for the second person since they were being deliberately inflammatory) and if they were to continue with it they'd be warned just like anyone is warned when they continue to do something after a mod asked them to stop.

You would need to input a racist term into a translator to get racist output. 

You addressed it but if that was me just being off topic it would be a point and that's a fact. 

It's ok I talked to Andres about it already this week anyways. I've communicated what I've had to communicate. 

1 minute ago, EmmaCharlatan&Saints said:

Um im not following you around every single comment section...ive barely commented in months. Um what does Drake and purchasing his album have to do with anything? 😐

You care so much about that pop movement right? Show me the POP

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

🙄

13 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Literally every time anything involving rap is close to Green Day, Green Day fans freak out about it. It's just a fact. There's snobs everywhere but rock fans being snobby about rap is very prevalent. 

I think this is more just based off a fanbase afraid of a band going away from their signature sound and wanting them to stay in their lane. 

Personally, I won't judge anything till I've heard it. 

6 minutes ago, EmmaCharlatan&Saints said:

🙄

Exactly. Contrarian just for the sake of it. 

You addressed it but if that was me just being off topic it would be a point and that's a fact. 

It's ok I talked to Andres about it already this week anyways. I've communicated what I've had to communicate. 

In case you didn't know (I think it might've been miscommunicated) you weren't the only one given a warning point for continuing with off topic posts in that instance, the other person got one as well. We can't be bothered with playing favourites trust me. It's about enforcing the rules and keeping threads on topic and not a mess. 

Having said that. Any confusion over words has been cleared up and the other poster who thought it would be funny to also use an offensive word has been warned. So can we actually move on now. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Sheenius said:

I didn’t use google translator. People here don’t know how to call black people and use that word. 

If you not believe me translate the name video from Russian to English

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sheenius said:

I think this is more just based off a fanbase afraid of a band going away from their signature sound and wanting them to stay in their lane. 

Yeah it's probably also a bit of that. Rap gets looked down on as "not real music" worse than most other genres though. The over the top aversion to it is just cringey to me as a rap fan.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Hermione said:

In case you didn't know (I think it might've been miscommunicated) you weren't the only one given a warning point for continuing with off topic posts in that instance, the other person got one as well. We can't be bothered with playing favourites trust me. It's about enforcing the rules and keeping threads on topic and not a mess. 

Having said that. Any confusion over words has been cleared up and the other poster who thought it would be funny to also use an offensive word has been warned. So can we actually move on now. 

I just don't understand the enabling of a racist and how racism here is less than answering a direct question from someone that is deemed off topic. 

What's on and off topic is somewhat subjective depending on A) the context B) if the mod understands the context and how it pertains to the topic. However, even if you were to tie in how it relates to the topic on hand it's still based on A and B. 

However, from what I'm understanding racism is ok here as long as we can prove it's in our second language? That's not what I was told by the big boss here..

I think we can all agree this is the most giffable GD song title ever 😄 

Just now, Jorgemas said:

I didn’t use google translator. People here don’t know how to call black people and use that word. 

I think it's best to move on from this now. The only thing that needed to be pointed out is that in English it's an offensive word to call black people. Everyone's aware of that now so let's get back to the topic of the thread.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jorgemas said:

but you know the political landscape of your own country as well as the history with racism. 

Just now, Hermione said:

I think it's best to move on from this now. The only thing that needed to be pointed out is that in English it's an offensive word to call black people. Everyone's aware of that now so let's get back to the topic of the thread.

Sorry I know but many peopIe still message me racist. I want to move on

• Like 1

• BeachBum changed the title to Father of All Motherfuckers album - News and Media Coverage
  • BeachBum locked and unlocked this topic
  • BeachBum locked and unlocked this topic