Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy

Sanity Loan

1 hour ago, greenday4924 said:

Does anyone know which gate on google maps we should head to for the pit today?

Received an email from the stadium this morning that said “*Floor seat and and mosh ticket holders must enter Dodger stadium via left or right Field Level Plaza Gates (via Parking Lot G) in order to be issued wristbands to access floor seats.”

Hope that helps! 🙂 

so i guess their us tour is soon to be over, did they stick to one setlist or did they do some changes ?

2 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

One setlist 

Family at the LA show provides a rare Billie sighting (and Lenny?)!

That’s a reunion I’d like to see, Billie and Lenny ❤️

• Love 3

30 minutes ago, Tomcat20 said:

Has there been at least a slightly change in the current setlist?

Not as far as I know although a believe a Trilogy song was teased briefly at one of them (sorry don't remember which) 

Edit - it was X-Kid before WICA in Milwaukee 

• Like 1

Holy shit I can't believe my show is on Monday! 

Any tips on sneaking a camera in? I'm planning to cover it in my bag with a sweater (which I will need anyway because it will get cooler in the evening) and putting the rest of my innocuous stuff on top of that. To they physically search through bags anymore or just have you open it and look peak inside? I'm assuming it's different based on venue. Obviously I'm not a professional photographer and won't be using these for anything other than personal stuff, so I don't feel bad about it.

• Like 2

Can they really be paying much attention to an actual camera when every single person is carrying a phone? Hope you have a great time and come back and tell us about it! 😉

• Like 2

On 9/1/2021 at 4:22 PM, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

We're so lucky in the UK in that regard as treatment would be free (even though the current government is desperately trying to change that!) 

It still blows my mind that the first thing you guys think after an injury isn’t “fuck, how am I going to pay for this?” … which is what I said over and over as my husband drove me to the hospital with a broken wrist last year. :pinch:

He did raise $75,000 though so odds are if he has health insurance he’ll be just fine, money-wise. That and the fact that he’ll probably get a big payout settlement if he doesn’t sue. :lol: #murica

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

It still blows my mind that the first thing you guys think after an injury isn’t “fuck, how am I going to pay for this?” … which is what I said over and over as my husband drove me to the hospital with a broken wrist last year. :pinch:

He did raise $75,000 though so odds are if he has health insurance he’ll be just fine, money-wise. That and the fact that he’ll probably get a big payout settlement if he doesn’t sue. :lol: #murica

Honestly, I’m super grateful to live somewhere where I don’t have to pay for healthcare out of the pocket but whenever I’m slightly hurt by anything and there’s a company to blame, I’m like “i would sue the shit out of you if we were in america :angry:

• Haha 3

51 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Hoping for a new album during the big gap between their national and international tour legs.

I really hope so too. And then hopefully do a proper tour starting next fall maybe/ hopefully. 

1 hour ago, Cunt said:

I really hope so too. And then hopefully do a proper tour starting next fall maybe/ hopefully. 

I bet the next tour is going to be a different rehash of the biggest hits thing