Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy

Sanity Loan

2 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I think I just need all the photographers to check in as safe right now 

The other photographer, Elliot just posted on  instastory so far nothing from Jake. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, The Grohl said:

Also I want to go credit to the writer who correctly pointed out FOB from the Chicago suburbs and not Chicago. (Yes, I'm that person lol)

Ditto. 🙂

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, The Grohl said:

I'm not the biggest FOB fan but congrats to them for playing one of the biggest shows of their career at one of Chicago's most iconic venues. Talk about a homecoming! Also I want to go credit to the writer who correctly pointed out FOB from the Chicago suburbs and not Chicago. (Yes, I'm that person lol)

31 minutes ago, Montclare said:

Ditto. 🙂

I never understood people saying they were from Chicago but then saying a suburb.  Not buying it. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, lizziebix said:

I never understood people saying they were from Chicago but then saying a suburb.  Not buying it. 

THANK YOU! I feel so validated! Some people tell me it's easier to say you're from Chicago than explain what exactly Naperville is. I still don't buy it because you can say I'm from the suburbs of Chicago. I was so confused when people started asking me in college where in Chicago I was from and they listed suburbs. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, lizziebix said:

When I was on vacation in Boston several years ago, a couple told me one of the other people at the B&B was from Chicago.

Me: Where in Chicago?

Her: Hinsdale.

Me: Oh, you guys have that pet cemetery, right?

Her: Dirty look.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, The Grohl said:

THANK YOU! I feel so validated! Some people tell me it's easier to say you're from Chicago than explain what exactly Naperville is. I still don't buy it because you can say I'm from the suburbs of Chicago. I was so confused when people started asking me in college where in Chicago I was from and they listed suburbs. 

I guess that's similar to my case too. I'm not actually from Seattle proper. I'm just a mile or so north of the city line. To be fair, though, the city of Shoreline where I live did used to be unincorporated Seattle until like 1998 or something like that. I remember my address used to be Seattle, WA when I was in elementary school. Now it's Shoreline, WA.

• Like 2

On 8/23/2021 at 5:04 AM, pacejunkie punk said:

Someone in the reddit post said the person in question is alive, was saved by another crew member so that’s a relief. 

from this post it seems that Jake is the photographer hurt from the forklift accident. posted from the production crew on tour

240462215_2738666769756870_2206332331148

• Like 2
  • Sad 1