Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy

Sanity Loan

I wanna go to the HellaMega Tour again so bad🥺 I entered everyday the contest to go on September 3rd (i hope i win whenever they email who won) on oaklandcoffee's website. I really hope i won tho forreal i wanna go back to a show🥺🥺🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

• Like 4

For folks that bought merch outside the stadium, were you able to bring it in with you?

I'm still determined to buy the damn towel, but I'm trying to decide when I should, as I don't know if I want to deal with a crowd after the show. I don't know how/if there have been lines inside during the show either.

50 minutes ago, Paola17 said:

For folks that bought merch outside the stadium, were you able to bring it in with you?

I'm still determined to buy the damn towel, but I'm trying to decide when I should, as I don't know if I want to deal with a crowd after the show. I don't know how/if there have been lines inside during the show either.

Yes they don’t give you bags so you have to hold it but you can bring it in. My towel came in handy as I sheltered under during the rain. Washed it today and it looks great. Very glad I bought it (I got it at the merch van outside)

Pic:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSzidx_rY1x/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Yes they don’t give you bags so you have to hold it but you can bring it in. My towel came in handy as I sheltered under during the rain. Washed it today and it looks great. Very glad I bought it (I got it at the merch van outside)

Pic:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSzidx_rY1x/?utm_medium=copy_link

Regret not getting this at my show. Fingers crossed it pops up on the webstore!

• Like 2

So this is random but does it ever annoy you when Billie changes the words to a song instead of singing it live? In Columbus he didn't sing/scream "Waking up this time to smash the silence with the brick of self control" during She, which is a song that I've really been into lately. He screamed something "inspirational," I can't really remember what. 

I was just like... :lol: 

tumblr_n0khtxeZsV1ruqqm0o1_500.gif

It's not a big deal but I feel like after a lot of people see them for the first time, they always remark about how much he draws out songs with random breakdowns, hey-ohs, speeches, having fans sing, etc. I get it's all part of the show but this is the first time where it's ever really mattered enough for me to think about it. I feel like there's definitely less of that this tour though. Ain't nobody got time for that.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

So tonight, I believe during the end of the chorus for “Still Breathing” he changed the words to instruct the audience to do an action. And he did it twice, when it was the same line, for the same action. 
I’m trying to remember what it was (might have just been to put ones hands up?) but  it caught one so off guard!

54 minutes ago, Paola17 said:

So tonight, I believe during the end of the chorus for “Still Breathing” he changed the words to instruct the audience to do an action. And he did it twice, when it was the same line, for the same action. 
I’m trying to remember what it was (might have just been to put ones hands up?) but  it caught one so off guard!

I believe he said "put your hands up in the sky" or "put your hands up to the sky"

He probably uses that as a crutch when he forgets the lyrics. :lol: I'm always disappointed when he says words where there should be a scream. I love his screams and it makes me sad when he omits them. :(

• Like 2

Hella Mega posted this - a Hella Mega cookie

f53537b3be35e8160521d4ce90d1ac0584d56ad4

23 minutes ago, The Blayr said:

When I saw them for RevRad when they started playing still Breathing Billie actually said, "hang on I forgot the words"

The other night after Billie dropped the mic he said "what was that line again"! 

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

Hella Mega posted this - a Hella Mega cookie

f53537b3be35e8160521d4ce90d1ac0584d56ad4

The other night after Billie dropped the mic he said "what was that line again"! 

Those cookies were made by Oakmont Bakery, a really well known bakery near Pittsburgh. It’s not far from where I live and where we get all our birthday cakes from. They have a nice cafe too and it’s always packed. I remember it was one of the last places I ate before the March 2020 lockdown. We got sick a week after and wondered whether we got covid there (but at the time there was no way to get tested in Pa)

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, Montclare said:

Well, look where I showed up last night.

239489655_10227104848466070_652053121900

236226709_10227104850386118_564923876698

236384383_10227104850666125_156993089805

236518392_10227104851106136_679487898377

239115712_10227104851306141_915143018345

239653137_10227104852506171_221711283787

Were you at the Philadelphia concert too? Maybe I should have asked on here who was going so I could meet some more fans irl!

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Those cookies were made by Oakmont Bakery, a really well known bakery near Pittsburgh. It’s not far from where I live and where we get all our birthday cakes from. They have a nice cafe too and it’s always packed. I remember it was one of the last places I ate before the March 2020 lockdown. We got sick a week after and wondered whether we got covid there (but at the time there was no way to get tested in Pa)

That's cool and hope you all didn't have covid

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, The Blayr said:

Were you at the Philadelphia concert too? Maybe I should have asked on here who was going so I could meet some more fans irl!

Yup!

• Like 1